NBA Concept Championships

blase

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be shy people. Give this a go! The winner gets this lovely new avatar

sdsd01.png

Sorry, I'm just really giving this a bump.

You know, I could just take that as my avatar right now. ;)

Anyways, I'll take the New Jersey Brooklyn Nets.

25yzwqg.png

Have a few questions, do we need a home and away alt? When do these need to be done?

You'll end up making two alts so it won't matter whether you do home or away first. So to start you will just need a home, away and any alt. I'm thinking 5 days to produce first concepts from when I push the go button.

Seems like I'm too late! I would've loved to have joined in. I'll do a Golden State set as an alternate to the 16 if someone drops out. Just let me know...

Sorry man, you missed out by a minute! Hopefully no-one does but if someone pulls out you're first on the list to replace them.

Seems like I'm too late! I would've loved to have joined in. I'll do a Golden State set as an alternate to the 16 if someone drops out. Just let me know...

Sorry man, you missed out by a minute! Hopefully no-one does but if someone pulls out you're first on the list to replace them.

You could do a play-in game and make it a 17 team field because he only missed by a minute, but that's obviously up to you.

25yzwqg.png

You could do a play-in game and make it a 17 team field because he only missed by a minute, but that's obviously up to you.

You would need another player then.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived