NBA Concept Championships

blase

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like I'm too late! I would've loved to have joined in. I'll do a Golden State set as an alternate to the 16 if someone drops out. Just let me know...

Sorry man, you missed out by a minute! Hopefully no-one does but if someone pulls out you're first on the list to replace them.

Please let jartigue23 in for me. He's been on the board longer and has more experience. I was just trying to join to fill the spot for ya'll and I seriously don't think I'll be able to hang.

Seems like I'm too late! I would've loved to have joined in. I'll do a Golden State set as an alternate to the 16 if someone drops out. Just let me know...

Sorry man, you missed out by a minute! Hopefully no-one does but if someone pulls out you're first on the list to replace them.

Please let jartigue23 in for me. He's been on the board longer and has more experience. I was just trying to join to fill the spot for ya'll and I seriously don't think I'll be able to hang.

If he's wants to. Jartigue23 it's up to you?

Prefer not to have any more changes after this though as the ball is rolling.

You could do a play-in game and make it a 17 team field because he only missed by a minute, but that's obviously up to you.

You would need another player then.

You mean in the play-in game or the entire tournament?

25yzwqg.png

blase, I am REALLY sorry but I am going to have to drop out. It's the last semester of this school year so I think that's more important then making concepts.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

blase, I am REALLY sorry but I am going to have to drop out. It's the last semester of this school year so I think that's more important then making concepts.

Oh dear, it begins. Thanks for letting me know.

Jartigue23 want to take his spot?

I hope my actual design concept is judged fairly, rather than the fact that I'm using MS Paintbrush. :P

I'll try to make it as good as I can with MSPB.

I realize it's like trying to shave my face with a rock, but I'm trying! :D

87Redskins.png

Update

Thanks for all those who have voted so far, keep them coming in. I have received three other concepts as well and as soon as their competitors submitt theirs I'll put them up.

Also, moved anythingchicago's jersey around for easier comparison.

No, I gave credit to him. Ask blase. I mentioned in the PM that I used a logo that was not mine and was designed by someone else. Got it, grizzly?

I suppose you voted for the Pistons concept.

I voted for the Pistons to create drama. Obviously, no drama would have been created unless I made this post.

Congrats, YessSir! :winner:

Archived