My Marlins 2012 Concept

FooMasterX5

I like it, but not the black socks and belt. Make them teal. You should also add a road uniform. I suggest all gray (as usual) with a cursive Miami script.

Overall, nice work. 100% better than the rags they are wearing now. :rolleyes:

25yzwqg.png

Maybe add a sun around the Marlin and slap a football helmet on him.

Jokes aside, this is a pretty good concept. I'm not really feeling the teal hats, but I don't really know which other color hat would look good, so I guess it's the best possible.

I think I've heard somewhere that they're going to add orange to their color scheme, much to my dismay. I feel like they'd look far too much like the Miami Dolphins.

dbacksbannersigs.png

Word mark and shirt color being the same just looks bad, in my opinion. It just looks cheap.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Nice, except they're dropping the teal...for blue..

I wish they kept the Teal, perfect for the Marlins, not to mention 2 championships with teal. Plus, there's a certain team in Queens, who happen to be in the same division as the Marlins, that wear Blue & Orange. And it would be smart to not have the same colors as them.

Maybe add a sun around the Marlin and slap a football helmet on him.

Jokes aside, this is a pretty good concept. I'm not really feeling the teal hats, but I don't really know which other color hat would look good, so I guess it's the best possible.

I think I've heard somewhere that they're going to add orange to their color scheme, much to my dismay. I feel like they'd look far too much like the Miami Dolphins.

I was going to say "Put it in a triangle and have it biting a hockey stick." I'm leaning San Jose Sharks on this one.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I wish this is what the Marlins redesign was going to look like. Unique to MLB, unique to Miami (being the same as another team, different sport, same city is a good thing).

The only thing we DO know for certain about the Miami Marlins unis is that they WON'T have teal. The blue, orange, and black talk are all just speculation (and ironically all Mets colors).

I would love to see a road uni. (I've tried to make a matching "Miami" script, it's difficult I know. The way the bottoms of the letters curve makes it hard to work with.)

Also a suggestion for the teal uniform, make "Marlins" white with teal & orange outline (like the name & number on back). Teal on teal (or any color on color) isn't a good look IMO.

Archived