AFL Predators too wear special jerseys

reppact

Interesting. Reminds me a bit of the Zubaz days. Anyone know what this particular pattern of "camo" hides you in?

A sea of empty seats and comp tickets.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Did the Predator itself design these? Yuk! Numbers will be hard to read and if you do camo, do it on the whole shirt not just the sleeves! They would have been better off saying they were fauxbacks to the original uniforms

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Pretty sure the Preds wore a look like this back in the early 90s when the AFL was just getting started.

That was actually the zebra-striped "Zubaz" look worn by several teams in the early '90s, including Tampa Bay and New Orleans.

17Andersonf.JPG

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Pretty sure the Preds wore a look like this back in the early 90s when the AFL was just getting started.

That was actually the zebra-striped "Zubaz" look worn by several teams in the early '90s, including Tampa Bay and New Orleans.

17Andersonf.JPG

Yeah, you're right. I just remembered the Preds wearing something very strange back in the day. I found this pic too.

5216370872_714baaeef9.jpg

FSU2.gif

As one of maybe 7 people that watched more than one quarter of the game, I have to say these were awful. Hard to read numbers (interesting that it's the Patriots' number font), almost impossible to read on TV during the play. The logo on the back looked ridiculous. Helmets are cool, but that's about it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm surprised they wore SFC jerseys when Russell Athletic is the official supplier for the Arena League. The logo on the back is kind of a negative to me because its akin to UFL practice wear. The only thing I don't like is the shoulder camo.

Tula Talons wore camo uniforms vs Chicago this weekend. They were the same design that Army wore vs VMI this year. With black helmets and black pants they looked pretty good. Would have been better if the pants were plain instead of the regular team pants with red and blue trim. Numbers were black with royal blue trim. Names were in red. A picture is available on the AFL site

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived