NFL Sideline Hats Redo

CAB

So this thread inspired me to try my hand at designing hats basically. There was discussion on how the "leaked" Cowboys hat had a similar design to their sleeve stripes, so I decided to design each team's cap as if it were based on their uniforms. Although I don't mind those sideline hats, I just wanted to give my take on it. You may notice my pattern with each of these. Sleeve stripes go straight across, teams without a recognizable jersey design use the pants stripes on the brim, and shoulder stripes start at the top of the hat. I have most of them done but I will post the NFC now and see how these are received. Here they are, enjoy! And please tell me what you think.

nfcnorth.png

nfcsouth.png

nfceast.png

nfcwest.png

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

These all look really sweet. I like the idea. My only suggestion would be to make the Bears logo orange. If you were worried about it blending in with the stripes, you could add an extra blue outline on the outside. They do that a lot. OR you could put the GSH monogram on the hat. That could be sick!

All are excellent ideas, and I'll be honest, I'd buy and wear a few of those. But, and here's the issue, what do you do for the next year? and the year after that?

nice template, too.

They make a different hat every year. And they've done uniform themed hats before...

AAAAAsXAV5MAAAAAABOA7g.jpg?v=1164301713000Steelers06sideline.jpgnfl-equipment-jacksonville-jaguars-2006-youth-sideline-player-flex-cap_578528_175.jpg

It took me a second to realize why some of them had stripes on the bills of the hats, but I see that those are the pants stripes now. These are fantastic... I really wish reebok would do this

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Appreciate the kind words everybody. I'm just givin this a little bump so some more people can check it out, I suppose I'll post the AFC sometime tomorrow.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Nice work. The 49ers one is a no-go, though. Can't put three stripes on a Reebok-branded product.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This is really nice. Great idea of the shoulder stripes, they would definitely appeal to many people including me. This is way better than every team having the same design.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Nice work. The 49ers one is a no-go, though. Can't put three stripes on a Reebok-branded product.

Well Reebok is owned by Adidas, so I think they would let it it fly lol

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived