NCAA 12 Teambuilder Thread

Brave-Bird 08

@Drew

Only thing I couldn't get right with Etowah was their black jersey, which is the same template Toledo wears now. It's ok though, because that uniform is hideous...and I would not put them in it while playing the game. I really think they need to update their road uniform though.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a CCSLC team. I figured it'd be interesting to see how everyone reacted to the uniforms! The primary uses UCONN's old shoulder loop design. The alternate kit is a classic design with sleeve stripes and classic pants stripes.

CCSLCUniforms.png

Here's a link to the full team. http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2262448233:1310610919

mbannon- I didn't want to take up a ton of space and respond directly to your post, but there is a team in our section called the White Plains Tigers. They have the exact same (Missouri) logo that your team does, and they have nearly the exact same uniforms as you. Small world.

And I'm in the process of creating my areas entire section, I've already got 4 schools done in about 2 hours so it shouldn't take long, I might link to it here.

Wow, that's pretty sweet man! I don't know about you guys, but Mizzou came after us a couple years ago and made us start getting rid of the logo...not too long after we put it all over the school and our sports unis glare.gif

Plymouth (IN) Rockies - My hometown

Interesting note - In all sports except football soccer and wrestling, we are known as the Plymouth Pilgrims. In football soccer and wrestling, we are the Plymouth Rockies.

BOOOOO!!!!!

Just kidding man, nice to see someone else from the area here!

While I can't say much about football, we do have bragging rights in basketball. Although we'll probably go downhill with the Nic Moore era over...

Ok, so I thought about what BJsands said and I think I need to make it more obvious the difference between the two kits. So I decided to make the alternate kit a throwback complete with the old board logo and colors. I think it came out much better than before. The field is colored to be a combination of both eras.

Main

CCSLCTEAM.jpg

Throwback

CCSLCTEAM2.jpg

I made a CCSLC team. I figured it'd be interesting to see how everyone reacted to the uniforms! The primary uses UCONN's old shoulder loop design. The alternate kit is a classic design with sleeve stripes and classic pants stripes.

CCSLCUniforms.png

Here's a link to the full team. http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2262448233:1310610919

...So where's the black alternate? IT WUD BE TEH COOLEST!!1! ...Could we have fluorescent colored shoes too?

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

My high school. I have our entire region done. I may post. We havent even worn these unis on the field yet, and they're actually the Texas Tech template I just had to BS it in teambuilder

The Texas Tech template is in TB, so why would you have to BS it?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Interesting note - In all sports except football soccer and wrestling, we are known as the Plymouth Pilgrims. In football soccer and wrestling, we are the Plymouth Rockies.

BOOOOO!!!!!

While I can't say much about football, we do have bragging rights in basketball. Although we'll probably go downhill with the Nic Moore era over...

Both of your guys' schools suck. :P While I don't go there, I would go to Fishers so it was pretty sweet seeing some of my friends win the state title this past year.

(I go to a small private school in Carmel called University, and we don't have a football team, so pretty much everyone at the school pulls pretty openly for the public school they would have gone to.)

6fQjS3M.png

I did my version of the CCSLC Team. I made it modern without going crazy. There is a Pro Combat uniform, which is the away alt. The primary and alternate helmet are used for every uniform. The alternate pants are for the Pro Combat only. I even made some of our board members. I know you'll be annoyed by the field though.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2335132157:1310660930

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

mbannon- I didn't want to take up a ton of space and respond directly to your post, but there is a team in our section called the White Plains Tigers. They have the exact same (Missouri) logo that your team does, and they have nearly the exact same uniforms as you. Small world.

And I'm in the process of creating my areas entire section, I've already got 4 schools done in about 2 hours so it shouldn't take long, I might link to it here.

Wow, that's pretty sweet man! I don't know about you guys, but Mizzou came after us a couple years ago and made us start getting rid of the logo...not too long after we put it all over the school and our sports unis glare.gif

BOOOOO!!!!!

Ahhh nothing is as good as the old Plymouth-Warsaw rivalry. Had the pleasure of guarding Nic Moore in 2009 and 2010. If you happened to be at the Plymouth game in 2010 at the Tiger Den and remember the little scuffle, I was one of the players right in the middle of it haha. Miss the high school days. Always thought Plymouth and Warsaw was one of the best uniform matchups as well. Cant beat the Red and White vs. the Orange and Black in front of a packed house at The Rock or the Tiger Den.

the Texas A&M at Arlington Purple Angels

A few years back, the University of Texas at Arlington was considering moving to the Texas A&M system, so I came up with this idea for their future football team. I put together the primary logo by blending the TAMU logo, the Baltimore Ravens wings, and the NFL shield.

Edit: I just noticed that the wings on the sides of the shield are not symmetrical.

tamu_arlington_unis.jpg

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Etowah High School

-Etowah wears a nice UA jersey, but for some reason ordered a plain white jersey for road games. I'm certain both are new. The pants are old, and their black alternate is another case of BFBS.

etowahhome.png

etowahroad.png

etowahblack.png

Woodstock High School

-I'm pretty positive we have a few board members from Woodstock (blazer? I think?). Good uniforms, but obviously someone in the program loves Ole Miss. They have looked like the Rebels for a while now, and the funniest part is the fact they changed the jerseys to look like the new Ole Miss jerseys when Miss switched a few years back.

woodstockhome.png

woodstockroad.png

woodstockalt.png

Cherokee High School]

-and finally, my second favorite uniforms. I love the logo and the Wisconsin style uniform design. cherokeehome.png

cherokeeroad.png

cherokeealt.png

We from dat Wood Hoe! We from dat Wood Hoe!!!! Very nice BraveBird, as a proud Wolverine I approve. Shall be using this for my RTG for sure!!!

Wait, Cherokee has a black alt or was that for the hell of it?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

BOOOOO!!!!!

Ahhh nothing is as good as the old Plymouth-Warsaw rivalry. Had the pleasure of guarding Nic Moore in 2009 and 2010. If you happened to be at the Plymouth game in 2010 at the Tiger Den and remember the little scuffle, I was one of the players right in the middle of it haha. Miss the high school days. Always thought Plymouth and Warsaw was one of the best uniform matchups as well. Cant beat the Red and White vs. the Orange and Black in front of a packed house at The Rock or the Tiger Den.

For real dude, that's sweet! And you bet I remember that little scuffle...I was front and center in the cheerblock cursing you guys out haha!

Yeah, those were the days...and nothing beat seeing those guys go to state my senior year.

My high school. I have our entire region done. I may post. We havent even worn these unis on the field yet, and they're actually the Texas Tech template I just had to BS it in teambuilder

The Texas Tech template is in TB, so why would you have to BS it?

The new one they haven't worn yet?

Fictional team I made based in my hometown of Sherwood, Arkansas. Based the look a lot on the old Washington Federals: Sherwood Archers

My old high school: North Little Rock Charging Wildcats

One of my favorite fictional teams: Keene Jack-O-Lanterns

And another fun one. Wanted to make a Fighting Scots team, sort of like Notre Dame's Fighting Irish: Saint Andrew's Fighting Scots

Archived