NCAA 12 Teambuilder Thread

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Wolf- you posed the first link for all four of them. Also, how did you get the school name and team name to appear in the same endzone together?

Thanks, it's fixed now.

For the endzones, whatever you enter into the school name and team name before looking at the field tab will be what shows up. It's really dumb because you can use that to write something longer than will normally be allowed. Why they don't let you just have it be longer makes no sense.

For example: Last year I wanted to have "Arkansas State" in both endzones. If I tried to go to the field tab and then type that in, it would be too long. However, if the first time I made the team I put "Arkansas State" in both the team and school name section, it would show up in the endzones. And it'll look just fine in the game. And that's how I managed to fit "Sherwood Archers" into the endzones.

My high school. I have our entire region done. I may post. We havent even worn these unis on the field yet, and they're actually the Texas Tech template I just had to BS it in teambuilder

The Texas Tech template is in TB, so why would you have to BS it?

The new one they haven't worn yet?

Oh, thought you were talking about the one they've always wore, not that new monstrosity lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

My high school. I have our entire region done. I may post. We havent even worn these unis on the field yet, and they're actually the Texas Tech template I just had to BS it in teambuilder

The Texas Tech template is in TB, so why would you have to BS it?

The new one they haven't worn yet?

Oh, thought you were talking about the one they've always wore, not that new monstrosity lol.

Seeing it in person - at least ours - it isn't quite as bad as the promo pics, but I don't know. It might just be the colors

I have no idea why Texas Tech thinks it is a good idea to replace bad unis with worse unis every time they decide to make a change. So I decided to make a change for myself. When I first made them, I wasn't too sure about them... but every game i play with these the more I fall in love. I really wish tech would go classic and stop letting under armour add more crap designs to their portfolio.

512A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_qHZ.jpg

512A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_aZJ.jpg

512A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_wDa.jpg

512A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Uba.jpg

512A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_afT.jpg

512A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_izK.jpg

I have no idea why Texas Tech thinks it is a good idea to replace bad unis with worse unis every time they decide to make a change. So I decided to make a change for myself. When I first made them, I wasn't too sure about them... but every game i play with these the more I fall in love. I really wish tech would go classic and stop letting under armour add more crap designs to their portfolio.

512A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_qHZ.jpg

512A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_aZJ.jpg

512A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_wDa.jpg

512A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Uba.jpg

512A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_afT.jpg

512A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_izK.jpg

Reminds me of old-school Atlanta Falcons. I like it.

It's astounding how terrible most teambuilderr teams look, but as we all know CCSLer's know how to get them right!

Well lol :P, it's kinda tough to make teams look great when all we get is the same old stripings,paterns. TeamBuilder 12 is dissapointing, nothing doing for 2 straight years now. Hell, the web page is the same color as last year. What a joke!

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

It's astounding how terrible most teambuilderr teams look, but as we all know CCSLer's know how to get them right!

Well lol :P, it's kinda tough to make teams look great when all we get is the same old stripings,paterns. TeamBuilder 12 is dissapointing, nothing doing for 2 straight years now. Hell, the web page is the same color as last year. What a joke!

There were minor changes last year, but not much.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

From 10>11?..I didn't spot one change, maybe a couple new stadiums at best...but nothing on the uniform side of things

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

From 10>11?..I didn't spot one change, maybe a couple new stadiums at best...but nothing on the uniform side of things

There were a few other logo spots and you could add text to the chest. That's all, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Forgot about that one but in most cases i felt the chest text made teams look hideous.

TeamBuilder sorely needs:

More number fonts

More traditional stripings for jerseys/pants

3 Home Jerseys/3 pants as well

More helmet stripings in the traditional manner

Case in point with my frustrations:

I made all 19 USFL teams on teambuilder and I can say only 2 teams(Generals/Outlaws)look exactly how they really were(helmet,jersey and pants). The rest of the teams I had to add-lib(mostly on the jersey strpings)...It drives me nuts!

Plymouth (IN) Rockies - My hometown

Interesting note - In all sports except football soccer and wrestling, we are known as the Plymouth Pilgrims. In football soccer and wrestling, we are the Plymouth Rockies.

BOOOOO!!!!!

Just kidding man, nice to see someone else from the area here!

While I can't say much about football, we do have bragging rights in basketball. Although we'll probably go downhill with the Nic Moore era over...

Both of your guys' schools suck. :P While I don't go there, I would go to Fishers so it was pretty sweet seeing some of my friends win the state title this past year.

(I go to a small private school in Carmel called University, and we don't have a football team, so pretty much everyone at the school pulls pretty openly for the public school they would have gone to.)

I feel sorry for all of you guys, I get to cheer for a state champion pretty much every year. GO CATHEDRAL!!

I've created a bunch but here's the one of which I'm most proud.

It's the University of Chicago Maroons... if they had remained a big-time football program. I figure they would have an ultra-traditional look, so here it is. Yes, gray facemasks. But I think it works.

The adidas logo I made myself. It's a maroon-colored adidas logo inside a circle. It doesn't look great on the home jersey, but such is life with how limited Teambuilder is.

maroonshome.png

maroonsaway.png

In place of alts, I also created practice jerseys for the Maroons that look like something adidas would "suggest" its schools wear.

Anyway, here are a few more teams I built:

Texas-Pan American Broncs (if the school had a football team)

- The logo, which I created in MS Paint, is based on what the school used in the 1970s or so.

Northwestern Wildcats

- Based heavily on the mid-1990s teams from the Barnett-Autry-Fitzgerald era.

Pittsburgh Panthers

- Using old-school colors.

The Chicago Maroons one is pretty cool. I keep debating if I should get the game or not. I haven't played the game since 2009, but now that you can do whatever you'd like with conferences it would be pretty cool to sit down and create an entire Division II or Division III conference from my local area teams.

The Chicago Maroons one is pretty cool. I keep debating if I should get the game or not. I haven't played the game since 2009, but now that you can do whatever you'd like with conferences it would be pretty cool to sit down and create an entire Division II or Division III conference from my local area teams.

If you were thinking of adding more than 12 TB teams into your game, the game won't let you.

I decided not to get the game, but to stick with NCAA 11. There are tons and tons of bugs, freezing issues, etc.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I'd get 12 over 11...there are just way too many improvements.

only thing I dont like is you can do custom conferences, but cant eliminate a conferece. for instance, I had a model set up where all 120 teams would get divided into 10 conferences, which would eliminate the sun belt, but the game made me keep at least 1 sun belt team in a conferece....i was kind of upset.

Archived