College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas A&M ready for the news conference tomorrow. 13th member of the SEC.

Where we will get slaughtered for the next 50 years, thank you very much, Mr. Loftin.

This, and the fact that they're voluntarily willing to say 'eff you' to a storied rivalry with the Longhorns are why I hate this move.

non conference won't be an option?

I think Texas is among the load of teams that have their non-conference schedule set for the next 6-7 years or so.

Heaven forbid that Texas not play the traditional powers of Rice, Wyoming, and New Mexico over the next few years for A&M's sake

Where we will get slaughtered for the next 50 years, thank you very much, Mr. Loftin.

This, and the fact that they're voluntarily willing to say 'eff you' to a storied rivalry with the Longhorns are why I hate this move.

I think Texas is among the load of teams that have their non-conference schedule set for the next 6-7 years or so.

Heaven forbid that Texas not play the traditional powers of Rice, Wyoming, and New Mexico over the next few years for A&M's sake

Actually, Texas has home and homes with USC, ND, Ole Miss, Maryland, etc on their schedule the next few years. As someone who pays alot of money for Texas season tickets, I prefer those games to a game vs. a .500 B12 team like A&M. It isn't about being scared. A&M is the one running away because they can't compete with Texas.

Actually, Texas has home and homes with USC, ND, Ole Miss, Maryland, etc on their schedule the next few years. As someone who pays alot of money for Texas season tickets, I prefer those games to a game vs. a .500 B12 team like A&M. It isn't about being scared. A&M is the one running away because they can't compete with Texas.

Typical Texas mentality.

Let me ask, what exactly does this have to do with uniforms? We have two discussions on realignment and the season already going on.

Nothing we haven't seen done in the NFL. I was expecting the link to take me to a Hoosiers uniform replacing all the red with pink, so I was actually pleasantly surpised.

Yeah, I misread the article. Fixed the link's title to more accurately show what to expect. Still though, this is the last thing I would expect to come from Indiana.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Typical Texas mentality.

Let me ask, what exactly does this have to do with uniforms? We have two discussions on realignment and the season already going on.

Typical Texas and every medica outlet mentality. Read lots of articles saying the exact same thing within the past 48 hours. I didn't take the topic here; just respoding to whoever did.

And let me ask, what does "Typical Texas mentality" have to do with uniforms?

Nothing we haven't seen done in the NFL. I was expecting the link to take me to a Hoosiers uniform replacing all the red with pink, so I was actually pleasantly surpised.

I thought that too...and I'm not gonna lie, the thought of a collective CCSLC headsplosion made me smile a bit... ^_^

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

I thought that too...and I'm not gonna lie, the thought of a collective CCSLC headsplosion made me smile a bit... ^_^

I would just like the say *brohoof* /end derail. Honestly, I think a Maryland like reaction would be interesting, although I'm sure the BFBS argument would come up again, and we'll be hearing the same arguments over and over again. I mean, I guess we have a month without LGO, so no more personal attacks, but there is always some conflict between traditional and non traditionalists. It gets old after a while.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm actually a little disappointed it's not going to happen. It would have made work go by a lot faster.

Ugh. Wonder if more of the adidas teams will do the same.

Unfortuantely, looks like I may be right. adidas will try and do the same thing it college it (and rbk) have done in the NFL.

jersey: http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Mississippi_State_Bulldogs/adidas_Mississippi_State_Bulldogs__Number_14_Breast_Cancer_Awareness_Replica_Football_Jersey_-_Maroo/partnerid/2457/source/froogle_CA?CAWELAID=1005812837

tennessee-volunteers-adidas-2011-breast-cancer-awareness-coaches-performance-polo-shirt-55-t1405653-500.jpg

41RWlkDDbDL._SS500_.jpg

p8786928dt.jpg

p8786932dt.jpg

p8786946dt.jpg

They even made stuff for non-adidas teams.

Archived