Time for another Winnipeg Jets uniform

FGWB

Nothing outstanding or overly creative, but I wanted to see what I could do with it. Lemme know what you guys think.

Gotta love watermarks, just in case.

I wanna try to put it onto a player for better visual, but this is what I got for now.

winniblue.jpg

winniwhite.jpg

I like this look. Great concept

spacer.png

Looks good, except for the pit stains. I think it could look better with some navy trim on the hem stripes and ends of the sleeves, to make the logo feel less out of place. The light blue also looks a little off from the light blue the Jets have been using on their merchandise, but not bad.

Looks good, except for the pit stains.

I didn't even line them up correctly, but I can only assume these uniforms will include pits or piping so I chose pits.

Thanks for the comments guys.

P.S. this is just an elaborate bump

bufg.png

• 2 weeks later...

The away jersey is perfect... minus the pit stains of course.

Thanks. Like I said previously, I can only assume (but hope I'm wrong) that there will be either piping or stains added to the uniforms.

Thanks for the comments everyone. If they release anything similar to mine, I'll be pretty excited.

bufg.png

Put me in the "I like it except for the pit stains" boat. Maybe it's just me, but I'd much rather see the shoulder patch as the primary. Obviously, this isn't your fault, but the primary is just so damn bland.

Archived