New O's Jerseys?

gueman

Well, that could only mean we get an orange alt. Now all we need is for the Giants to switch their orange alt out for a black one. As for the changes to other jerseys, hopefully it means getting rid of the silly right sleeve script patches on the gray and black jerseys. Oh, and hopefully they redo the road wordmark so its angle isn't as sharp.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I love this thread. B)

Seriously though, as far as the O's vs. Giants black/orange proportions, I can see why the Giants wanted to add more orange. They're distancing themselves from the Bonds era. And obviously since they won the WS last year, those changes are gonna be around for a while. As much as I'd love to see an orange O's alt, the Giants orange era isn't going away.

Why didn't the Pirates trade for them instead of Cliff Lee?

A little "on topic" here. I think the O's could rock an orange and I wish they would put white outline around the letters/numbers on the black jersey...and can the O's cap.

KISSwall09.jpg

I've always thought the O's could use an orange alt. The Giants are the only other team to have one, as opposed to the countless teams that have black alts in their sets (yes I know black is part of the O's identity, but when you turn on the TV and see orange jerseys in an AL game, you instantly know it's the O's).

Well, that could only mean we get an orange alt. Now all we need is for the Giants to switch their orange alt out for a black one. As for the changes to other jerseys, hopefully it means getting rid of the silly right sleeve script patches on the gray and black jerseys. Oh, and hopefully they redo the road wordmark so its angle isn't as sharp.

I used to agree with you... until the Giants started wearing them. Their friday home uniforms are one of the best in baseball. The orange jersey on top of the cream pants with the solid black cap is a thing of beauty. I always liked seeing the Orioles in an orange jersey and would hope they do add one, but I'm sorry, it ain't gonna be nearly as beautiful as the Giants. And I hate the Giants and don't really mind the Orioles, as teams, so there's absolutely no bias.

That being said, I'm guessing the addition of the orange jersey and hopefully just one sleeve patch on each uniform, the state flag roundel, but only one. Don't need two different ones between the home and roads.

Archived