Which Football Team Should I Root For?

winters in buffalo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I'm a Pats fan! Wait, WTF... :P

Wow so was I. Which frankly is great because I really am a Pats fan.

I'm a Pats fan who got the Pats as well, although to be fair the majority of people who prefer baseball to football will end up with the Pats.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Looks like I'm a Pats fan! Wait, WTF... :P

Wow so was I. Which frankly is great because I really am a Pats fan.

You're a disgrace to California sports fans everywhere

Why is that? I grew up in the southern SF Bay Area during the 80's rooting for the A's. There were no Raiders and I was taught to loathe SF teams (and being from the Bay you don't root for LA teams). I went with the next most logical option... my grandmother from Lawrence, Massachusetts' team. And after the Raiders came back in 95 I stuck with the Pats because of what the Raiders did to my baseball park. For Mt Davis the Raiders will never be forgiven...

Hey man, don't worry about this dude. It was an unprovoked attack, but he's a Raiders fan. They instigate just because the day happens to be Tuesday or something. (I would know, my family is full of Raider fans).

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

A little late to the football one, but I get these 4:

--Whatever team moves to LA

--Browns

--Bills

--Jets

The baseball one doesn't seem to work so well with me, but the 4 I got:

--Rangers

--Braves

--Diamondbacks

--Cardinals

Either way, it's a good laugh.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I thought Carolina was the proverbial birthplace of barbecue.

Of gross mustardy-vinegary barbecue

:therock:

The mustardy barbecue is purely a South Carolina thing, and is only one of many different sauces used in the Carolinas. NC has three basic types: Eastern, which is a vinegar-based sauce, Western, which is tomato-based, and Lexington, which is sort of a hybrid of the two.

I realize that I'm going to offend everybody in the debate when I say this, but barbecue is barbecue. I don't care what sauce you use or how you cook it. If you make it I'll eat it.

I realize that I'm going to offend everybody in the debate when I say this, but barbecue is barbecue. I don't care what sauce you use or how you cook it. If you make it I'll eat it.

You know they say you can't eat everybody's collard greens? (Actually, do y'all even eat collard greens out west? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I ask 'cuz I honestly do not know.)

Anyway...the same way you can't eat everybody's collard greens, you can't eat everybody's barbecue, either.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

If I gave you three sandwiches of BBQ with one being each type, you'd be able to tell the difference. It's always fun to see the Eastern vs. Western BBQ tailgates.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Memphis-style dry rub ribs are the zenith. To say that it's all pretty much the same demeans us all.

I think all our threads get derailed into barbecue now.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You know they say you can't eat everybody's collard greens? (Actually, do y'all even eat collard greens out west? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I ask 'cuz I honestly do not know.)

Anyway...the same way you can't eat everybody's collard greens, you can't eat everybody's barbecue, either.

I've had collard greens before.

If I gave you three sandwiches of BBQ with one being each type, you'd be able to tell the difference. It's always fun to see the Eastern vs. Western BBQ tailgates.

Oh, I'd be able to tell the difference. That goes without saying. I'm just saying that I'd enjoy it all.

Archived