NFL Weekly Picks (Play Along)

NJTank

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

83331883_crop_650x440.jpg

I know this is the predictions thread, but that's the best way the uniforms can come out in the Super Bowl. Seriously. The Giants roads are nasty (the NFC is the road team this year) and Ravens homes are nasty.

I'm by no means a fan of the Patriots set, but Patriots vs Niners is the best looking Super Bowl that could come out of the "final four" so to speak.

spacer.png

AFC-NFC Championship Sunday

NY Giants at San Francisco

Baltimore at New England

Hopefully Harbaugh Bowl II happens, but I'm not feeling that it's going to happen. The Ravens will play close, I feel, and it's going to come down to one or two plays.

New York @ San Francisco

Baltimore @ New England

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Super Bowl XLVI

AFC Champion

New England Patriots

vs.

NFC Champion

New York Giants

~~~

New England will exact revenge against the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI. It'll be very close, though. Brady never has two off games in a row and if the defense continues playing out of it's collective mind, Eli won't be able to keep up.

spacer.png

Archived