MY City Multi-Sport Contest

AnythingChicago

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the second Orioles concept, on the front page, only the alternate is linked to. I'm surprised it doesn't have any votes. Actually a really solid concept in my opinion.

Absolutely agree. I guess I just wanted to see a whole set as opposed to just one uniform.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Oops. I originally accidentally only posted the orange one, but then later added the other jerseys on the second page post...but then forgot to do the same for the first post post.

Can we all agree that it's only fair he gets 2 vote tallies for this round due to my blunder?

25yzwqg.png

Oops. I originally accidentally only posted the orange one, but then later added the other jerseys on the second page post...but then forgot to do the same for the first post post.

Can we all agree that it's only fair he gets 2 vote tallies for this round due to my blunder?

Seems fair to me, and after all, this is really supposed to be more about making and showcasing creative concepts than winning.

Make that 3, because they are flawless.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Make that 3, because they are flawless.

Alright, three it is.

25yzwqg.png

Alright, folks, the baseball round is over! Here are the final vote tallies and standings for baseball. Congrats to drdougfresh and his Toledo Mud Hens for winning the baseball round.

ScoresEv1.png

*Moseph was given 3 courtesy points on behalf of my mistake.

This post was edited to add the graphic. Courtesy of drdougfresh.

25yzwqg.png

For those of you wondering why there are no graphics for any of this, it's because my graphics man, capitalcanuck, has a nasty computer virus.

If you are interested in being in charge of graphics for this contest, please contact me via PM, or in this thread. But be ready, I'll put you to work. ;)

25yzwqg.png

Bump to show off drdoug's gorgeous work, as well as to announce that I am opening a spot in the contest for a new participant, as capitalcanuck may not be able to participate.

So apply here if you're not one of the 11 current participants. Remember, if you apply, you are committed to a hockey, basketball, and football concept. Your city must be approved by me.

25yzwqg.png

My main computer that I make concepts on crashed :( and I lost the beginning of my Ducks concept and a good computer to make concepts on. I'm hoping to get it fixed in time but if worst comes to worst I can make my hockey concept on a NetBook.

Don't worry, I'm going to get you a concept by the deadline, just a heads up as to why it probably wont be until the last day.

anyone have a hockey template in .psd?

here is a paint/ps friendly website (thanks to hjc!)

http://testhjc.blogspot.com/2011/06/blank-nhl-templates.html

Do you want a spot for the contest, SportsMan? 'Cause you can have one.

Also, I have three concepts: Griffinmarlins's, mbannon92's, and mine.

25yzwqg.png

Archived