Proposed Baylor Football stadium

BigMac12

The design so far looks good for the Waco school, but am I the only one who thinks the roof is out of place for a college football stadium?

You probably would be in the Northwest.

husky-stadium1.jpg

Just be glad it doesn't look like this dump:

moscow_kibbie1.jpg

This is the first time I can recall seeing the outside of the Kibbie Dome... if I didn't know any better I'd probably think it was a livestock hall.

football-stadiumconcept-635w.jpg

The design so far looks good for the Waco school, but am I the only one who thinks the roof is out of place for a college football stadium?

Europe called & left a message, they said "Get with the times."

Olympiastadion_Berlin_Stade.jpg

Emirates-Stadium.jpg

_42723441_wembley416.jpg

Love the design, though!

Another thing I really like is the pedestrian bridge. In Nashville, they have one crossing to the Titans' stadium, and it really was easier parking somewhere else and walk there.

Just remember that the plot of land the stadium is on is what the university just bought and some surrounding acreage the city agreed to sell to Baylor months ago.

To pay for a pedestrian bridge is as much concrete for a multi-level garage, which when I lived in Texas had a cost of $8K per space. As for stadium costs, they will either raise it privately or just increase student fees since they do not have to be itemized since they are private.

Archived