Colorado Rockalanche

rosstaylor24

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is another mish mash. This time different eras in Minnesota hockey history. Once i receive some c&c on this I may make one post and put them all on it and any new ones in the future. I prefer one stop shopping or viewing in this case.

and if anyone has requests I may try them. NO GUARANTEES though.

WildStarslogo.jpg

That is beautiful and makes me wish the return of Minnesota hockey had included the Northstars name.

I would like to see something other than the varsity block font for the numbers, maybe something italicized like the N in the logo.

I was recently at a Dallas Stars game and there were a number of people wearing the old Minnesota Northstars jersey. They were truly beautiful, and just 'screamed' hockey to me. Wish they never moved!

same here. are you taking requests if so can you do a sharks/seals or a New Jersey Knights/Devils one?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Pretty cool stuff.

I love the old North Stars jerseys so cool work there combining them, but keeping the North Star vibe to it.

I like how the logos combined for the Rockalanche--I can see both of them there, but they blend well.

The Wild Stars logo is not quite as smooth a combo--but combines them well.

I'd like to see that one with a lace up...

As for requests--how about a (Northern) California Golden Sharks jersey, or the defunct Atlanta Flaming Thrashers?

You could dig way back and have a St Louis Blue Eagle jersey, or the Pittsburgh Penguin Pirates or Philadelphia Flying Quakers...

Maybe the Toronto St Arena Leafs?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

thanks for the kind words. Next up may be the Sharks and Seals.

I don't really put much thought into the uniforms, i prefer doing logos. Logos by themselves look a little boring as a presentation though.

I also want to mention that the real credit on these is to the people that did the logos in the first place. They are ones that took a blank page and made something special. I've just put a spin on their work to entertain myself and others.

Pretty cool stuff.

I love the old North Stars jerseys so cool work there combining them, but keeping the North Star vibe to it.

I like how the logos combined for the Rockalanche--I can see both of them there, but they blend well.

The Wild Stars logo is not quite as smooth a combo--but combines them well.

I'd like to see that one with a lace up...

As for requests--how about a (Northern) California Golden Sharks jersey, or the defunct Atlanta Flaming Thrashers?

You could dig way back and have a St Louis Blue Eagle jersey, or the Pittsburgh Penguin Pirates or Philadelphia Flying Quakers...

Maybe the Toronto St Arena Leafs?

how about the New Jersey Devil Knights as well?

also i like that golden sharks concept. it shocks me in a good way.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived