RT24 NHL Logo Concepts. Meshing New and Old

rosstaylor24

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the secondary, but I'm not feeling the main one. The red snort-clouds seem...off. I like the touch with the mapleleaf tail though.

I would suggest perhaps making the snort-clouds into red mapleleafs of their own (rather than the subtle tail touch)?

8VvwoNps.png

I've loved your series, but I'm not really feeling this.

There is nothing "Leafs" about this save for a few maple leaves and the third jersey striping. Make the blue the Leafs' blue and make the pants blue as well. To me, it's just not the Leafs' leaf unless it's blue (or white), but with the toro being blue, you don't really have much of a choice.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Thanks for the c&c guys. Really appreciate people that take the time to comment on my concepts.

With all of these there was a winner and loser in terms of what style the jersey and logo leaned towards. Remember this is mashing existing logos to create a new one. That is why I include a copy of the real logos in the bottom corner so people can see where I came from on these.

Considering I have always hated the Leafs and loved the Toros it was an easy decision to go that route. As I mentioned the Toros is my favourite logo so I didn't change anything on that except the tail. I did try him snorting old style Maple Leafs but it looked funny. Now if they were blowing out his a$s now that would have worked in my mind.

Up next will be the Carolina Hurri-whales as someone requested a long time ago. I think it worked quite well... unless you prefer Carolina's colours.

no way jose! that toros-leafs mash is awesome! 10/10! definitely the best concept you've made.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I'm liking the Maple Toros. Simple but effective. And I didn't even notice what you did to the tail until my second glance, that's very clever :lol: Also love that shoulder patch.

The red pants make it look a bit too similar to your Rockalanche concept, maybe make them blue which would also put a bit more of the Maple Leafs in the identity.

W133fxD.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

good job here. i like these a lot and this logo would be cool if in the nhl. howabout you do a stags/redwings one?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived