Pro Combats:Take 2

colinturner95

I actually really like the idea of a palm tree print. I could even see them develop a print similar to their basketball jerseys with the ibis mascot in there.

Overall, though, these scream to much like "FAMU" to me(as did the 2010 Pro Combats).

I personally think it's imperative that Miami stands out from FAMU. To sum it up: Miami SHOULD be sleek and clean. FAMU is, basically, gaudy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it took me a while but this is the FINAL Miami update.

finalmiaHurricanes.png?t=1326328155

Its the orange out still. Only difference is the pants, which use the old PC pants and have the "U" logo on the hip.

Next team will be Oregon...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

You need to make the palm design a little less noticable. Also, add an outline to the numbers. Finally, scale your numbers down a bit....I know they can overlap the seam a little but that five(especially the back one) way too big.

Keep going strong! Can't wait to se what you've got in store for Oregon!

Untitled.png

As a Canes fan, I LOVE IT. Definitely something they'd put on the field.

The orange mask on the white helmet is my favorite part I think.

We've seen them do green as an alt helmet before, but with the orange helmet works.

Far better than:

18setc.jpg

87Redskins.png

This is the 1st design i had in mind for the Ducks

ducks1.png?t=1327171918

This is very reminiscent of this year's Rose Bowl uniforms. The 1st helmet is their normal green one with the yellow O. The 2nd is based of their chrome helmet. Its supposed to be matte green with the wing in gold chrome. I felt like a matte helmet would make the wings pop out. The jersey has the normal wings in the same yellow chrome, and has the new Belloti Bold font.

The pants are a little more exciting than the past pants. They have the chrome wings on the stripe. Socks are green and shoes Nike speed fade from green to yellow

Don't get to comfortable with the use of school colors for I have more designs ...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

This is the 1st design i had in mind for the Ducks

ducks1.png?t=1327171918

This is very reminiscent of this year's Rose Bowl uniforms. The 1st helmet is their normal green one with the yellow O. The 2nd is based of their chrome helmet. Its supposed to be matte green with the wing in gold chrome. I felt like a matte helmet would make the wings pop out. The jersey has the normal wings in the same yellow chrome, and has the new Belloti Bold font.

The pants are a little more exciting than the past pants. They have the chrome wings on the stripe. Socks are green and shoes Nike speed fade from green to yellow

Don't get to comfortable with the use of school colors for I have more designs ...

Ohhohohoho..... OH hohohoho, THAT, IS GOOD! THIS is how you do an Oregon uniform! I don't know what you did with the wings, but I wish those would become our primary uniforms.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

First of all, lose the wings on the pants...it's a little too much IMO. And secondly, I'd like to see a different colored uni than green since they already wore it in the rose bowl. I think yellow would be cool.

And on the template your using...i believe the holes are supposed to blend in with the jersey/pants. So the holes should be a very dark green on this particular set.

Untitled.png

• 3 weeks later...

Oregon Ducks 2/?

Forgive the delay, but my life has been quite strenuous recently. Anyways, this piece of Nike ingenuity was heavily inspired by Puddles and his push-ups, and the desire to have one non crazy jersey.

ducks2.png?t=1329010017

The helmet is regular Oregon yellow with Puddles on it. The jersey is light green with the Rose Bowl font in yellow and black. No shoulder logos of any kind will be found. The pants are yellow with an interlocking UO logo. Socks are green and shoes are green-fade-yellow.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Oregon Ducks 2/?

Forgive the delay, but my life has been quite strenuous recently. Anyways, this piece of Nike ingenuity was heavily inspired by Puddles and his push-ups, and the desire to have one non crazy jersey.

ducks2.png?t=1329010017

The helmet is regular Oregon yellow with Puddles on it. The jersey is light green with the Rose Bowl font in yellow and black. No shoulder logos of any kind will be found. The pants are yellow with an interlocking UO logo. Socks are green and shoes are green-fade-yellow.

Lose the UO logo on the pants and those are quite nice.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'd add the Oregon wordmark to the pants like the 2006-2008 uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update, my computer crashed and the tech guy at Best Buy said it could be a few days to a week. Keep your fingers crossed, for I have Oregon updates and a Boise State jersey that's almost ready.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 4 weeks later...

Oregon Ducks 3

ducks3update.png?t=1333228947

I just now saw the total days between my last posts, anyway, the jersey is yellow, silver wings, and numbers. Pants and helmet are green, and Oregon has new shoes, go figure.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

The wing logo on the pants looks really out of place. I'd replace it with the Oregon wordmark.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived