randyc's NHL

randyc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the good comments so far guys, I'll try to keep up the work!

Next team up is the Preds. First off, let me say I'm a big fan of Nashville's new uniforms, especially the white one so I didn't change much with them. Only change is essentially the hem striping pattern is curved now and not straight across. Also, added a navy home jersey because I'm not big on yellow/gold home jerseys.

NSH-Home-2013.png

NSH-Road-2013.png

NSH-Third-2013.png

8prlQWA.png

Next up is the Blues. Just a note on the Blues, after I finished this one up I noticed that in ColeJ's NHL series his Blues concept and this one look fairly similar so I just wanted to make sure that people know I'm not stealing his concept!

Also now that I have the first half of the league posted, I'm going to go back and make some tweaks to a couple teams which will be posted sometime this week.

STL-Home-2013.png

STL-Road-2013.png

STL-Third-2013.png

8prlQWA.png

The blue jersey does look good, but the only problem is that it looks quite similar to the Blues' third jersey.

...And now that you've gone and made the Blues third look different to your blue Preds jersey, I retract my previous statement. :P

Your home and roads are exactly what the Blues should have done when they made the Edge switcheroo. Third has a nostalgic feel to it. Nice work.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

one change i would make for the blues is to use this as an alternate jersey: from 95-98and bring back the trumpet.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Update time. I decided I'm going to hold off on posting any changes to the posted teams until after I have every team done.

So here's the Bruins. I decided to go with brown, yellow, and vintage white for the B's colours but kept their current home and away jersey template.

BOS-Home-2013.png

BOS-Road-2013.png

BOS-Third-2013.png

8prlQWA.png

loving those bruins jerseys!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived