Patriots/Giants Super Bowl XLVI Champions

Nintendogmaster

i like the fact that they're team colors. since they'll have to donate one set anyway, they might as well make each team's as club-specific as possible. i never really enjoyed champs shirts that were white or gray.

Well it's really difficult to guess which team you stock 1,000,000 shirts in 6 months before the game. And you cant do that for multiple teams cause if you get stuck with 1,000,000 purple tees you'll have them forever. And if you don't see the lions coming and don't have all those lions blue you are screwed as well.

This is why locker room is always nuetral. Hats, shirts, etc. it won't change.

I've noticed a pattern in sports lately with the conference champion and superbowl champion shirts:

NFL, NBA, and (I think NHL, not sure): Grey conference champion shirts, white championship shirts

MLB: Team color league champions, grey world champions

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I've noticed a pattern in sports lately with the conference champion and superbowl champion shirts:

NFL, NBA, and (I think NHL, not sure): Grey conference champion shirts, white championship shirts

There's no set pattern, but they try to rotate whenever possible. In case there's a repeat champion, they figure people will be more likely to buy another shirt if it's grey as opposed to white, but ultimately, if the design works better on white, the locker room tee is going to go on a white shirt again, regardless of what it was the year before. They always try to split the conference and league champion shirts for a given season grey and white, though, for the same reason. If they're different, more people are likely to buy both.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

There's no set pattern, but they try to rotate whenever possible. In case there's a repeat champion, they figure people will be more likely to buy another shirt if it's grey as opposed to white, but ultimately, if the design works better on white, the locker room tee is going to go on a white shirt again, regardless of what it was the year before. They always try to split the conference and league champion shirts for a given season grey and white, though, for the same reason. If they're different, more people are likely to buy both.

if my teams ever freakin' win again, they'll get me on the line for as many hats and shirts as they can churn out.

sig2024.png

reebok-superbowl-champions-lr-tshirt-mens.jpg

Eww!! The letters forming look like they're being mutated; from a sci-fi horror film. Gross. Hate it.

And haven't you noticed that the shirt is slanted to be read in the Northeast direction? Just like last year's? I'm afraid that with the logo standarization, so too will be the chamiponship shirt.

Archived