2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

If Steve Mason ever does gets sent to the minors, would he even be good enough for the Springfield Falcons roster?

Honestly, yeah. I ditched the game after the 3rd Flyers goal to go watch football, but a lot of these goals allowed are because guys are just left alone in front of the net constantly.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Steve Mason ever does gets sent to the minors, would he even be good enough for the Springfield Falcons roster?

Once Dekanich (who I'm very high on) gets back, I think our goaltending will drastically improve. I do miss my favorite Jacket of all time, Marc Denis, though. He'd have just as many wins per season as we're getting now...

But to answer your question, the Falcons goaltending situation is just as bad with Sanford hurt and York having to get blown up in the NHL. Mase would be getting lit up slightly less in the AHL, but his confidence is completely gone.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Tyler Seguin must feel proud scoring a hat trick against a goalie in his 2nd NHL game who has less then 50 as a pro.

Oh, shut up. What's he supposed to do? Hang his head in shame? Not score goals at all?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Tyler Seguin must feel proud scoring a hat trick against a goalie in his 2nd NHL game who has less then 50 as a pro.

Oh, shut up. What's he supposed to do? Hang his head in shame? Not score goals at all?

After this fluke-streak cools down and he goes back to playing like the third-liner he is, he will be doing both of those.

I'm not being serious. I'm just poking a little fun at him and the team; it's called a rivalry. I'm just trying to agitate last-place Bruins fans while I can, and lookey here - it worked. I'm just enjoying my very thin window of opportunity to do this when the Leafs are still 14 places higher than the Bruins.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Stamkos hat-tricked on Emery the other night; you don't see me pouting "ooh look who's so proud to score on a guy with a necrotic hip who thus has the lateral movement of a concrete wall."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Stamkos hat-tricked on Emery the other night; you don't see me pouting "ooh look who's so proud to score on a guy with a necrotic hip who thus has the lateral movement of a concrete wall."

I'm guessing you just read the first sentence of my last post.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Blackhawks are a pack of dumbasses. Canucks are a total sweeping pile of douchebags who I wish bad things upon, but the Hawks are looking like a doofybunch of numbnuts here tonight.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Hearing the Blues fired Davis Payne and have replaced him with.............Ken Hitchcock! Sorry Ads.

In a related story, how the hell was Scott Arniel not the first coach fired this season?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Blackhawks. *sigh* so ashamed of that pathetic display. They proved nothing, no dignity whatsoever in that locker room tonight.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Dignity is probably going to be a problem with Carcillo on your team.

He'd been holding it together reasonably until tonight. He totally imploded, the team along with him.

twitter

Yay! The Central just got a second trap team! And this one is less talented and grindy-er!

/gets rope

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived