2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trading Bobby Ryan would be such a backwards move by the Ducks.

I'm sure the Maple Leafs fans over at HFBoards.com think that Bobby Ryan to Toronto for a 7th round pick is more than fair for both sides.

How about Schenn, Kadri, 1st.

Even if i'm Bob Murray I still wouldn't do it. Schenn sure still young, but hasn't really came in to his own yet, Kadri he's a mystery, had his chances, but can't seem to stay up. I'm not sure about T.O.'s prospects, who would be considered their best. Stuart Percy?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

He's there to stir the pot. Don Cherry for Americans, if you will.

Disagree. Don Cherry actually knows what he's talking about, he just says things that people don't want to hear. I don't find Don Cherry to be controversial at all. Howard Cosell stirred the pot. Mike Milburry is just an idiot!

I have to disagree with Don Cherry knowing what he's talking about. The guy makes the most obvious points (players elbow pats are harder now so it hurts more..... really? I never would have thought something harder would hurt more), and then gloats everytime he's right, and ignores the tons of predictions he makes that are wrong. He needs to retire. There are guys with multiple Stanley Cup rings in management who are 100X smarter than him.

untitled-6.jpg

For the second time this season, Dany Heatley denies the Oilers a win at Rexall Place - this time in the fifth round of a shootout.

Kyle Brodziak got another goal in the sixth round, and the first-place Minnesota Wild keep on rolling.

CCSLC signature.png

Leave it to the Canadiens to break the Ducks' losing streak. I don't care what anyone says, I think hockey can work in Canada, but not like that. Nice that there were some extra cheers for Bobby Ryan. I'm still holding out hope that this was all a big ruse to scare some life into the team or something.

Leave it to the Canadiens to break the Ducks' losing streak. I don't care what anyone says, I think hockey can work in Canada, but not like that. Nice that there were some extra cheers for Bobby Ryan. I'm still holding out hope that this was all a big ruse to scare some life into the team or something.

ljsvjjb9bbxvu8n54prrqsqrt.png

Oh my God, the Ducks won.

They actually had some fight in them tonight. I saw some energy, some determination. They battled for the puck. Now it helped that the Canadiens played bad, but damn it felt good to see a win. It felt really damn good.

Gotta see what they bring on Friday vs Philly and it was only one win, but for tonight, it was awesome to see.

#SavingBobbyRyan

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Cap, have I mentioned lately that I love you?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Quebec Canardes sounds great!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Please don't do that :lol:

They actually had some fight in them tonight. I saw some energy, some determination. They battled for the puck. Now it helped that the Canadiens played bad, but damn it felt good to see a win. It felt really damn good.

Gotta see what they bring on Friday vs Philly and it was only one win, but for tonight, it was awesome to see.

#SavingBobbyRyan

Didn't save Caryle though. Fired and replaced with Bodreau.

#SavingBobbyRyan

Didn't save Caryle though. Fired and replaced with Bodreau.

I JUST SAW! This night could not get better.

So awesome.

I don't watch the Ducks much, only really see them when they play the Canucks(and usually win) so I'm wondering what was so bad about Carlyle? Won a Stanley Cup and routinely got the Ducks to the playoffs.

Bad weeks for coaches though, not just hockey ones. Coaches are definitely hired to be fired.

Archived