NFL 2K12

capitalcanuck

Okay for those of you living under a rock of the past year Nike is taking over the NFL starting this season so i have a few teams done some are a genral idea of what most people are doing but most are unique

First Up

Seattle Seahawks

When I saw Oregon's Rose Bowl uni i thought that is perfect for the Seahawks so thats what i did

and no more lime green and gray is back

SeattleHome-1.png

SEAawy.png

SeaALT.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

The NFL won't allow two different helmets... As cool as they look they would never fly in Seattle. We hate everything "Oregon" up here.

i know but i dont think gray-gray-blue looks good

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

You copyed Oregon's patterns directly. That's a no-no.

i know i stated that in the begining

Well then, if you're going for uniqueness, then you just failed hard. Putting Seahawk logos and colors on Oregon's uniforms is not something that should be applauded, and I would barely call it a concept. I hope you aren't going to do this with all the other teams.

ok now the AFC champs New England Patriots

what i had in mind was "Modern Day Patriot" with the old styling met with camoflage and bingo here ya go

NEhome.png

NEaway.png

NEalt.png

Alright, that is much better. I like it, but the camo just doesn't fit with everything else. Maybe a USA flag pattern or something?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Seattle: I like it. The Oregon look works really well. I like how the royal and navy look together, and the gradient numbers look good and aren't overpowering. Just two small complaints. I'm not a fan of the logo on the sleeves. I think it would look better if you moved the TV numbers up to the jersey. Second, the pants need something IMO. Maybe move the logo down there?

NE: I like the colors and striping, but I'm not completely sure on the digital camo. I see where you're going with the "modern patriot," but when I see camo on sports unis I think of special events or San Diego. Spleen's suggestion with the waving flag pattern might be worth a shot. Also, you left out the NFL patch on the collar.

Overall I like where this is going though!

I'm really liking the Patriots unis, without the camo and all, but I'd make the stripes more like pinstripes if that makes sense. I also don't mind the camo but for a professional team it's a bit too much.

Seattle losing the lime green is a major downgrade imo and I'd change the number font.

Midway.png

The Seattle unis are extremely cold and dreary without the lime green, and to echo other posters, you can't just take a design element form another team, slap it on here and call it unique.

As for the Patriots, I don't get the modern camo thing. The team is named for the Continental soldiers of the Revolutionary War, so it doesn't make sense to relate it to a modern soldier. That'd be like the Ottawa Senators using an image of a guy in a suit and tie. Not to mention camo has become relentlessly over-used and trendy.

I thought this was going to be a thread on:

1nfl2k12cover.png

I really like your New England set. It's the first Patriot's concept I've seen with a modern military touch to it. Also, I like where you're headed with Seattle, but using Oregon's wings aren't quite right. The Seahawk logo is modeled after Native American art in the Northwest region, so the wings should match. Try using something a little more like this and I think you'll have a winner:

TotemPole.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived