EA NCAA Football 2013

tron1013

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else see a sideways NIKE logo on his arm to the right of the EA Sports logo? Probably just a coincidental looking shadow, but you never know...

Yeah I just noticed it to

Looks to be more than a coincidence with how distinct the logo seems to be.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

it looks like he's wearing a techfit sleeve with a graphic print. the angle/bunching up of the the fabric just make it look like a light grey swoosh. unfortunate for adidas, lol.

mkhkxd.jpg

if you zoom in on the original pic from the photo shoot (posted on this page)... you can see the swoosh-like shape is still present on his forearm. no conspiracy here.

2iiafdw.png

how strong is the nike brand, that we start subconsciously placing their logo in shadows?

They also took the Nike logo off the jersey, which is odd since they have add covers with Nike logos on jerseys. .

But since Griffin signed with Adidas, he refused to be pictured wearing a Nike logo. The compromise was to black out logos of both companies for the cover.

They also took the Nike logo off the jersey, which is odd since they have add covers with Nike logos on jerseys. .

But since Griffin signed with Adidas, he refused to be pictured wearing a Nike logo. The compromise was to black out logos of both companies for the cover.

can someone explain to me though why Baylor has adidas for mens basketball and nike for football and womens ball.....you would think a bcs school would have consistent branding

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

can someone explain to me though why Baylor has adidas for mens basketball and nike for football and womens ball.....you would think a bcs school would have consistent branding

They also use Under Armour for men's baseball.

Their AD says it's because they get more money from having sport-specific deals, but I doubt that's true or more teams would be doing it.

Random question but did Baylor switch to Nike? I thought they were adidas? I know I am probably missing something obvious

Baylor football and women's basketball have been with Nike for years. Men's basketball wears Adidas, baseball and softball wear Under Armour.

They also use Under Armour for men's baseball.

Their AD says it's because they get more money from having sport-specific deals, but I doubt that's true or more teams would be doing it.

Yeah, agreed. Its also almost as if Nike and Adidas try to out do each other through Baylor. Adidas gave mens basketball the neon uniforms, and Nike gave girls basketball the platinum elite jerseys.

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Also as a note

Tennis- Under Armour

Track-Nike

Golf- Under Armour

Volleyball-Nike

Soccer-Under Armour

So Men's basketball is the only with Adidas

Is that a record of some kind? I don't recall seeing one school, much less a BCS conference school, with that much variation amongst their various athletic programs. Wow...

Archived