EA NCAA Football 2013

tron1013

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats with the creepy shadow behind him and the Angel Football? :lol:

Doesn't seem legit to me...

While the shadow is real (maybe EA wants us to vote on who will share the cover?) RGIII on the cover is legit:

02242012-NCAA13-RG3-Marquee_972.jpg

From the video game thread.

spacer.png

Isn't there a jinx like the Madden jinx?

Maybe not since Larry Fitzgerald and Reggie Bush were on past NCAA covers and have had pretty good NFL careers.

I think there's an anti-jinx. Tebow was on a cover. Matt Ryan, too. DeSean Jackson and Darren McFadden were, too.

There have been a fair share of NCAA Football coverboys who haven't panned out, though. Chris Weinke, Joey Harrington, Danny Wuerffel have also had covers.

spacer.png

"The candidates include former University of Southern California running back Marcus Allen, former Boston College quarterback Doug Flutie, former The Ohio State University running back Eddie George, former The University of Michigan wide receiver Desmond Howard, former Oklahoma State University running back Barry Sanders, former University of Georgia running back Herschel Walker, former Florida State University quarterback Charlie Ward and former University of Houston quarterback Andre Ware."

There are your choices. And Cujo, that is a proprietary font by EA simply called "EAS NCAA".

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

"The candidates include former University of Southern California running back Marcus Allen, former Boston College quarterback Doug Flutie, former The Ohio State University running back Eddie George, former The University of Michigan wide receiver Desmond Howard, former Oklahoma State University running back Barry Sanders, former University of Georgia running back Herschel Walker, former Florida State University quarterback Charlie Ward and former University of Houston quarterback Andre Ware."

There are your choices. And Cujo, that is a proprietary font by EA simply called "EAS NCAA".

I am fine with all of those guys, though I'd love if Flutie was on the cover.

spacer.png

I'd go with Barry Sanders, Doug Flutie or Andre Ware. Something a little different.

Desmond Howard does not need to be on the cover again.

Marcus Allen, as great as he was, might not get it because USC has already had two guys on the cover.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

In honor of Okie State's success, I say Barry Sanders. God knows he deserves it.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Looking at the original pic, they really desaturated a lot of him, looks kinda drab now to me.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

They should put Cam on there since they snubbed him hard last year...

Agreed! and snubbed for a bammer...

Just to say Auburn did have a canidate for the cover last year in Nick Fairley so stop whining about Cam

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived