EA NCAA Football 2013

tron1013

Scam wasn't eligible for the cover because he still had a year of eligibility left.

Place holder cover isn't really impressive but I like the choice of RG3

And Mark Ingram was? haha, what about Nick Fairley? And by the way, "Scam" was cleared by the NCAA this year after a 12+ month investigation, so that nickname is pointless and makes you seem bitter.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andre Ware....

Think about it. Two very successful Heisman winning black QB's who went to Texas schools.

That just feels right.

And why should it matter that they're both black...? :therock:

I'm not trying to start a race debate, it's just an odd reason to justify that choice.

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I didn't know there was a cover with Fairly? I definitely would have bought that one over the Ingram one.

No, Fairly was just a candidate to be on the cover, who lost the voting to Ingram.

Actually it was a downloadable cover, along with Locker and Murray, to print out and put over the Ingram cover.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Andre Ware....

Think about it. Two very successful Heisman winning black QB's who went to Texas schools.

That just feels right.

And why should it matter that they're both black...? :therock:

I'm not trying to start a race debate, it's just an odd reason to justify that choice.

I didn't say it MATTERED, I just pointed it out as a similarity. As for historical reference, Ware was the first black qb to win the award, so why not connect it to today?

Sort of, 'passing the torch', ya know?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I didn't know there was a cover with Fairly? I definitely would have bought that one over the Ingram one.

No, Fairly was just a candidate to be on the cover, who lost the voting to Ingram.

Actually it was a downloadable cover, along with Locker and Murray, to print out and put over the Ingram cover.

My mistake. I buy sports games every two years, and seeing how I bought NCAA Football 11, I paid no attention to NCAA Football 12, I was just repeating what I heard friend when we spoke about this.

spacer.png

Scam wasn't eligible for the cover because he still had a year of eligibility left.

Place holder cover isn't really impressive but I like the choice of RG3

And Mark Ingram was? haha, what about Nick Fairley? And by the way, "Scam" was cleared by the NCAA this year after a 12+ month investigation, so that nickname is pointless and makes you seem bitter.

actually "Scam" is quite fitting considering he and his pops scammed everyone including the ncaa and got away with it.

I can't stand the SEC, but for the love of God, can people stop with the "Scam Newton" crap?

Dumb nicknames for athletes is a real gear-grinder for me. No, you're not clever for being the 300 millionth person to use "LeBrick" in an unfunny joke about choking in fourth quarters, for example.

Not to mention, Cam got cleared by the NCAA, period... nothing the haters say can change that. And an Oregon fan really shouldn't be calling him "Scam", since Oregon just admitted to being involved with Willie Lyles. Worry about your own program's cheating ways.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I can't stand the SEC, but for the love of God, can people stop with the "Scam Newton" crap?

Dumb nicknames for athletes is a real gear-grinder for me. No, you're not clever for being the 300 millionth person to use "LeBrick" in an unfunny joke about choking in fourth quarters, for example.

Not to mention, Cam got cleared by the NCAA, period... nothing the haters say can change that. And an Oregon fan really shouldn't be calling him "Scam", since Oregon just admitted to being involved with Willie Lyles. Worry about your own program's cheating ways.

Amen. Let it go.

spacer.png

As an Oregon fan, I agree. I think he got away with stuff too, but the past is the past. He's in the NFL now. Stop holding on to the past.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Loopholes are a wonderful thing. Anyway, back to the cover. Not really impressed with the mock up, hopefully they come out with something a little better for the final version. Can't wait.

Just so you guys know, the Robert Griffin III cover is on the EA Sports website.

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football

This is the only cover i see on their website for NCAA 13

NCAA-13-Xbox360-Mock-Pack-Art-RP_340x500.jpg?cb=1330357227

While their website does say that RGIII will be on the cover, they have not released the actual cover yet.

That was just the pre-order cover for websites...It is confirmed he will be on the cover and the cover has been released

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Just so you guys know, the Robert Griffin III cover is on the EA Sports website.

While their website does say that RGIII will be on the cover, they have not released the actual cover yet.

That was just the pre-order cover for websites...It is confirmed he will be on the cover and the cover has been released

Read my post again.

His name is Scam Newton. done.

The candidates include former University of Southern California running back Marcus Allen, former Boston College quarterback Doug Flutie, former The Ohio State University running back Eddie George, former The University of Michigan wide receiver Desmond Howard, former Oklahoma State University running back Barry Sanders, former University of Georgia running back Herschel Walker, former Florida State University quarterback Charlie Ward and former University of Houston quarterback Andre Ware.

spacer.png

spacer.png

wrong

That's not the official cover, just a placeholder

Archived