EA NCAA Football 2013

tron1013

If you look at the photoshoot and the cover photos they look to be the same picture.

1)RGIII is wearing green pants on the cover and gold pants in the photoshoot

2)He is wearing two black armbands around his elbow/bicep on the cover, but three armbands in the photoshoot

3)The gloves he is wearing in the photoshoot are different than on the cover.

4)The clear Nike face shield is on the helmet on the cover, but not on the helmet in the photoshoot.

Totally missed the visor. But its just as easy to PhotoShop the ARM bands out. Either way I hope they fix color vs color uniforms this year. Among other things.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else notice that RGIII wore all adidas in his photoshoot? The pictures on facebook show him in a Green/Yellow (Not Gold) adidas pullover. When he was in actual uniform, he has the nike uniform on but his armbands, sleeve, glove, leggings, socks, and shoes are all adidas. Plus he has no nike visor on his helmet anymore although they may be something to do with EA, since Mark Ingram's helmet last year didn't have his visor.

Anyways maybe RGIII signed a deal with adidas or something.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

If you look at the photoshoot and the cover photos they look to be the same picture.

1)RGIII is wearing green pants on the cover and gold pants in the photoshoot

2)He is wearing two black armbands around his elbow/bicep on the cover, but three armbands in the photoshoot

3)The gloves he is wearing in the photoshoot are different than on the cover.

4)The clear Nike face shield is on the helmet on the cover, but not on the helmet in the photoshoot.

Totally missed the visor. But its just as easy to PhotoShop the ARM bands out. Either way I hope they fix color vs color uniforms this year. Among other things.

There's no reason to photoshop arm bands out if there's not a good reason to do so. An additional armband wouldn't ruin the picture. And agreed on your other points.

Anyways maybe RGIII signed a deal with adidas or something.

If only there was some kind of internet search engine that could bring up articles that tell us... :) BTW - he did sign with adidas on Feb 21.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here is a pic of the actual cover.

ncaa-football-13-cover-ps3.jpg

That's obviously just a photoshop and not the actual cover. The actual cover hasnt been decided yet. The actual cover will be unveiled in April or May.

If this is not the actual cover, then why is EA Sports NCAA Footballusing it as their profile picture on Facebook? Yes I know there is still a fan vote to determine the second cover athlete, but since EA is using this picture as their profile picture I believe they will just put whoever the fans vote in the space beside Griffin.

Here is a pic of the actual cover.

ncaa-football-13-cover-ps3.jpg

That's obviously just a photoshop and not the actual cover. The actual cover hasnt been decided yet. The actual cover will be unveiled in April or May.

If this is not the actual cover, then why is EA Sports NCAA Footballusing it as their profile picture on Facebook? Yes I know there is still a fan vote to determine the second cover athlete, but since EA is using this picture as their profile picture I believe they will just put whoever the fans vote in the space beside Griffin.

For promotional purposes? To get people talking about the game? Marketing 101. Actual cover designs usually don't come out until mid-Spring.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

As someone who has made custom covers since 08 and loves this time of year, I can 100% confirm that is NOT the cover and is simply a mock up. It is the first time they have done a mockup with the player they plan to feature, but this is a mock up. It came out before the photo shoot and features an action shot of RGIII. The current trend of NCAA covers is to use studio shots (think Tebow 2 years ago and Ingram last year), and obviously since they just did a photo shoot, it's safe to say that one of the pics taken will be used for the real cover

Thats definitely a game photo in the mockup, I have that same image sitting on my comp right now

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

As someone who has made custom covers since 08 and loves this time of year, I can 100% confirm that is NOT the cover and is simply a mock up. It is the first time they have done a mockup with the player they plan to feature, but this is a mock up. It came out before the photo shoot and features an action shot of RGIII. The current trend of NCAA covers is to use studio shots (think Tebow 2 years ago and Ingram last year), and obviously since they just did a photo shoot, it's safe to say that one of the pics taken will be used for the real cover

So because you have made custom covers since 08, you have the authority and knowlege to confirm 100% that it's not the actual cover? I've made them since 06 and can't make that same guarantee.

So because you have made custom covers since 08, you have the authority and knowlege to confirm 100% that it's not the actual cover? I've made them since 06 and can't make that same guarantee.

idk why they would have a photoshoot, which will provide tons of better, more usable photos, and not use any of them in favor of a game picture that would need A LOT of work and make whoever is in charged of the cover's job that much harder.

idk why they would have a photoshoot, which will provide tons of better, more usable photos, and not use any of them in favor of a game picture that would need A LOT of work and make whoever is in charged of the cover's job that much harder.

You're probably right. I was just messin with you.

• 1 month later...

Weird they took off the manufacturers logos.

Rg3s black accessories kinda ruined his uniform IMO.

Not eas best work, not bad, but not great.

Hmm good point. Maybe its got something to do with RG3 signing with Adidas?

Prob. Those are adidas gloves, which RGIII obviously never wore during a game.

Weird they took off the manufacturers logos.

Rg3s black accessories kinda ruined his uniform IMO.

Not eas best work, not bad, but not great.

Im guessing its because of the clash in brands with RG3 wearing an adidas sleeve and glove but his uniform being Nike. I wish he would have worn all Nike for a person like me it looks tacky wearing nike uniform and adidas accersories

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived