UnclearInitial

Your teams worst all- time look?

IMO, the best all-time look is getting confusing with everybody posting pics of the worst uniforms they wore.

Knicks

262968.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0EDE63B5E61FA430DCD284831B75F48EF45

AS Roma

740559_w2.jpg

Giants

!!!vanpeltbradgis.jpg

Red Bulls/Matrostars

image.jpg

The Yankees and Rangers have never had a truly horrifying jersey.

80922529.7lJ2yZsJ.TCULavender.jpg

no explanation needed

romo_0.jpg

never have liked this one

user1195_1150106005.jpg

looks like a gas station replica of a bad 70's throwback

Rangers+vests.jpg

looks like a uniform for a minor league softball team

2012_02_usmnt.jpg

Blue Jackets current setup (though overall it's still good. The previous set was better)

Avalanche current setup (though I like the alt)

Chargers:

alg_leaf.jpg

Rays:

evan_longoria--300x300.jpg

Clippers: (possibly the cheapest-looking jerseys ever worn by a professional team)

684723_display_image.jpg

Boise State: (really plain, generic uniforms that coincided with years of whoopings by the hated Vandals)

891-1990_BSUvandals1.aurora_standalone.prod_affiliate.36.jpg

Blue Jackets current setup (though overall it's still good. The previous set was better)

Really? I love their current Home and Roads. (Not a fan of the 3rd)

Hands down:

jerseys000352.jpg

I'd take the 60's - 70's blue jerseys over these...and that's saying a lot.

Really? I love their current Home and Roads. (Not a fan of the 3rd)

Oh I love them too, but I have a sentimental attachment to the original setup haha

Brace yourself. SERIOUSLY. Probably the worst uniform in the history of sports. It just looks like trash, like someone was wearing a trash bag for a jersey. WTF were they thinking?

lg_martin_ap_01_display_image.jpg?1273457613

Brace yourself. SERIOUSLY. Probably the worst uniform in the history of sports. It just looks like trash, like someone was wearing a trash bag for a jersey. WTF were they thinking?

I give all those Turn Ahead the Clock jerseys a pass since they were only worn once and it was supposed to be a futuristic look on uniforms. Yes, they were all ugly (besides the Lunar Mets or whatever. that one was kind of cool), but I think that was kind of the point

The present Jaguars uniform 2009-2012

The Teal is not the problem it's the way the lines stretch and overall jersey looks cheap.

I give all those Turn Ahead the Clock jerseys a pass since they were only worn once and it was supposed to be a futuristic look on uniforms. Yes, they were all ugly (besides the Lunar Mets or whatever. that one was kind of cool), but I think that was kind of the point

Oh ok. Well, in that case, I'd have to go with these:

458820713_f6b2e1e176_o.jpg

I have to admit, they'd actually be OK if it were another team color scheme wise(Flames and Chiefs come to mind and I know they're a different sport), but for the Pirates and Pittsburgh, no way.

Falcons

1990atlantab.png

Yes, that is correct. The Falcons replaced one set of shoulder numbers with a patch. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Braves

braves-prado-mlb_1122217g.jpg

I wish it would go away forever.

Hawks

0ujrmyeekkej4ltcef9hq1b8o.gif

Eyesore. Kind of funny that their primary uniforms were awesome enough to be mentioned in the best thread, but this alternate was horrendous.

Missisippi State football

Egg-Bowl-2007.jpg

With white pants, it was a decent-but-boring look. With maroon pants, it looked awful.

Brewers:

brewers.jpg

It would've been too easy to go with the TATC unis, but at least those used barrel-man. Nothing about the current Miller-inspired identity is good... the stock MS word number font, the unbalanced script and its lame half-tails, the drop-shadows (which don't always look bad, but they do here)... but the road grays in particular take the cake, from the gold washing out against the grey to the fact that they don't even say Milwaukee. This is why the BiG-era identity is much more popular with the fans... even those who are too young to remember 1982.

Packers:

tumblr_ld4wq7FCoI1qc8d8mo1_500.jpg

This is a perfect example of why trying to literally import looks from eras when equipment was drastically different is a bad idea. If they want an alt/throwback to represent the Lambeau era just make a version of these with the Titans template and call it a day.

Isbell_preview_upper.jpg

Bucks:

2ykfl0eewj640riqg8sweh525.gif

Not only do the purple uniforms coincide with the Bucks franchise going from regular contenders to one of Milwaukee's biggest civic embarrassments, but the 2001 tweaks that replaced the white numbers with silver made them absolutely unstomachable. I actually preferred the gradiented "deer-in-the-headlights" alternates to these.

Easy...

2390983320_8557e1d031_o.jpg

Absolutely vomit inducing uniforms courtesy of the Padres.

Thats easy...

m550134tt.jpg

Also throw in the home and aways from this era. Seriously what were they thinking? The awful gradient adds yet another colour to the Canucks convoluted history, Purple!

Love that jersey! I have one with Carter 77 on it lol.

For the A's it was a tossup between either their 2000 black uniform or this monstrosity. The A's do not wear black, period. Anyone who thought otherwise should be thrown from the Bay Bridge with concrete filled boots.

Boston+Red+Sox+v+Oakland+Athletics+HEIwgTOkaLpl.jpg

I like that black A's jersey, just not for Oakland.

display_image.jpg?x=107188

This photo would also work well in the "Biggest Douche to play for your team" thread.

I like that black A's jersey, just not for Oakland.

Since Oakland is the only A's team... your statement is very confusing. :blink: