Ottawa senators jersey

Roger Clemente

The double-outline on those numbers makes them stand out nicely, though.

Only thing I don't like about it is the Peace Tower logo, I've never figured out why they have that.  But, the horizontally-based 2-D logo does work quite nicely on this one, even if I like the 3-D logo better in general.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Love it.  The question of course is whether it's a home or a road.  Is there a rule in the NHL about how much white you can have on a sweater before the other team is required to wear its dark sweater?

I'm curious...why do you hate the color brown?

(It kind of confuses me because the color scheme of the San Fransisco Giants has a very brown feel to it with the cream (which is essentially a light brown), the orange (which is essentially a bright brown) and the black (which kind of shades with whatever colors its mixed with) and that NL Champs banner you had as your avatar last week looked quite brown overall.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Is it just me or is the page views to replies ratio of this thread really low?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

It's not just you.  I think people are tuning in to see the latest on the SHB vs brown, belly stripes, and Journey  soap operas...

But regarding your jersey, I really like it.  There isn't anything I'd change, except for the name and number.  :D  Seriously, the simplicity is refreshing -- much like their current home sweaters are when compared to their road and alt sweaters.

Good job!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I think people are tuning in to see the latest on the SHB vs brown, belly stripes, and Journey  soap operas...

soap opera?  ??? come on now frylock!

seriously though, think about it. while the numbers on this jersey would be plenty legible from seats against the glass, think how they would look from the far reaches of the upper deck (especially at corel centre if I understand correctly)

no matter what style teams choose to use for thier number font, the most important aspect of them is that they can be READ!  :)

Archived