Nintendogmaster

Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

All this talk about feathers on the jersey reminds me of the chapter in Infinite Jest where the Phoenix Cardinals have to make a grand entrance before each game by dressing up as cardinals in feathered suits and flying to the field.

All this talk about feathers on the jersey reminds me of the chapter in Infinite Jest where the Phoenix Cardinals have to make a grand entrance before each game by dressing up as cardinals in feathered suits and flying to the field.

Shhhh Nike might hear you

I think people are expecting some crazy use of the feathers. It's not in my opinion. It's used as a subtle design element on one area of the uniform and in a trim like fashion in a couple other areas. The final use of it I don't love as much.

Not only are the Seahwaks and panthers getting new logos, NFL network, NFL.com, NFl redzone, NFl Mobile and more are getting a new logo

http://boards.sports...-look-in-april/

You really need to start reading the board more before posting everything that's new to you.

^ He mad

Alright, what is the new Seahawks wordmark similar to?

The letters are all the same as in the current logo, but they use a different font and graphical treatment.

What is a graphical treatment?

Nice Williams Ephs avatar.

Exaclty, what does graphical treatment mean?

He was trying to say that the wordmark would still say Seahawks but it would look different.

I've heard it described as darker than seahawk blue but not navy.

OK, clearify if this way, is the helmet color darker or lighter than the color of the navy blue on the logo ? Or did they change navy color to a lighter shade of navy or is it a dark royal blue ?

I don't think the blue in the logo is navy either

It actually is, it is called dark navy.

SeattleSeahawks_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

I don't think the blue in the logo is navy either

It actually is, it is called dark navy.

SeattleSeahawks_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Regarding your avatar, is that a photoshop piece or an actual Nike shot?