Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So on ESPN's madden 13 cover vote, I went to the seattle seahwaks and saw that it looked like there light blue is now grey, so i got a bigger version of it:

tgHCm.png

And sure enough, there was grey in the logo.

here is the link to the madden 13 cover vote: http://www.facebook.com/sportsnation/app_234556763303407

THoughts?

That is gray, but there is still green in the eye of the hawk and on the gloves.. along with what looks like a reebok logo on the sleeve. I dont really see this being the actual Seahawk logo.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The Seahawks will have darker blue helmets. The Seahawk blue will be changed to gray in the logo. The team will have a darker blue jersey with gray numbers outlined in green. The white and gray jerseys will have the dark blue numbers outlined in green. The team will have gray pants and dark blue pants with green and blue trim on the gray and gray and green on the blue one. The team will have gray and blue socks. Green will remain an accent color but will not be featured as a alt. jersey again.

The Seahawks will have darker blue helmets. The Seahawk blue will be changed to gray in the logo. The team will have a darker blue jersey with gray numbers outlined in green. The white and gray jerseys will have the dark blue numbers outlined in green. The team will have gray pants and dark blue pants with green and blue trim on the gray and gray and green on the blue one. The team with have gray and blue socks. Green will remain an accent color but will not be featured as a alt. jersey again.

Sources?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Seahawks will have darker blue helmets. The Seahawk blue will be changed to gray in the logo. The team will have a darker blue jersey with gray numbers outlined in green. The white and gray jerseys will have the dark blue numbers outlined in green. The team will have gray pants and dark blue pants with green and blue trim on the gray and gray and green on the blue one. The team with have gray and blue socks. Green will remain an accent color but will not be featured as a alt. jersey again.

Grey jerseys? hmmm.... And I bet they'll still end up doing an all blue monochrome look if there is a blue helmet, jersey, and pants.

90758391980.gif

From what I have been told the Blue jerseys were with the gray pants and the white and gray jerseys were with the blue pants but with players these days I would not doubt that they would try some crazy monochrome combos that were not intended by the original design.

The Seahawks will have darker blue helmets. The Seahawk blue will be changed to gray in the logo. The team will have a darker blue jersey with gray numbers outlined in green. The white and gray jerseys will have the dark blue numbers outlined in green. The team will have gray pants and dark blue pants with green and blue trim on the gray and gray and green on the blue one. The team will have gray and blue socks. Green will remain an accent color but will not be featured as a alt. jersey again.

While this doesn't have a source, it seems like it could very well be what they end up doing. Going by what we've already heard about gray replacing the lighter blue and recent Nike design trends on college football uniforms, it makes a lot of sense. Should be interesting to see what the Seahawks come out with as they should be the only major surprise this offseason.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

dont think EA would leak a uniform change, but they might have to roll with the new logo. what we might be seeing is just that, the "new" logo on he "old" uniform. if they remove the Seahawk blue i think thats a huge mistake, especially branding wise. such a cool and unique color. if they have one thing right in this identity its that color, but if it is removed from the logo then i can asume its gone all together and what Dounner has posted would make sense. could see a silver helmet coming back too though

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

dont think EA would leak a uniform change

They did it last year with the Bills in a trailer, then quickly removed the trailer after people caught on.

Here is a crappy mockup...

chb2b.jpg

Colorwerx will probably slap me for having the wrong silver. Oh well. :P

bSLCtu2.png

Since y'all done paid so much attention to the gray in that helmet logo, tell me how y'all missed that darker blue side panel on that jersey.....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived