Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the monochrome look stays then we have a winner.

Sure, because they are changing the jerseys drastically, but they might as well keep them crappy.

Matter of opinions guys! I know you two are old school and how many times have we covered this? My true opinion is if they keep the similar blue along with traces of the neon green then it will be good. I just hope they do not bring back the silver pants and helmet.

spacer.png

vote-earlthomas-blogheader_656x369.jpg?cb=1331153761

You can see its a reebok logo on the sleeve.

I can't explain the dark blue side stripe, but that is clearly the former look. If you look at pictures from games, while the bottom logo stripe was their main color, the decal was colored in instead of clear. Therefore, the decal appeared lighter than the blue on the rest of the helmet, even though it was supposed to be the same color. That is what we are seeing here. This isn't the new logo.

seattle-seahawks-photo-store-setup-automatically-imported--sea-pss-auto-00070md.jpg

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I can't explain the dark blue side stripe, but that is clearly the former look. If you look at pictures, while the bottom logo stripe was their main color, the decal was colored in instead of clear. Therefore, the decal appeared lighter than the blue on the rest of the helmet. That is what we are seeing here. This isn't the new logo.

The bottom stripe was always a lighter blue than their primary blue. So this is simply their previous look. The only difference is no logo on the sleeve.

I can't explain the dark blue side stripe, but that is clearly the former look. If you look at pictures, while the bottom logo stripe was their main color, the decal was colored in instead of clear. Therefore, the decal appeared lighter than the blue on the rest of the helmet. That is what we are seeing here. This isn't the new logo.

The bottom stripe was always a lighter blue than their primary blue. So this is simply their previous look. The only difference is no logo on the sleeve.

There is a logo on the sleeve.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I talked to my buddy and he says it is being called seahawk silver and not gray so sorry for calling it gray earlier. There was also an option for a silver helmet with current logo and the seahawk blue was replaced with the green but he says they decided to go with the dark blue helmet and tweaking the logo with silver. There was also options of a silver facemask on the dark blue helmet and he is not sure what they did with that.

I know. It was supposed to be the same shade of blue, but because the decal was colored in instead of clear, it always looked different from the helmet color. EA accurately captured that.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

dont think EA would leak a uniform change

They did it last year with the Bills in a trailer, then quickly removed the trailer after people caught on.

Here is a crappy mockup...

chb2b.jpg

Colorwerx will probably slap me for having the wrong silver. Oh well. :P

I hope this isn't what they do. To me it would be much better if the silver were replaced by the green, more like their original logo coloring. The silver in that spot isn't strong enough to hold up against the dark blue in the rest of the logo.

hawk 36 I agree I thought the idea of having the green there would be a great look and similar to the old logo on a silver helmet would have been great. I think Nike was pushing the silver in the logo and a crazy silver facemask on the dark blue helmet. I'm just going by what my buddy is telling me and he works for the seahawks.I'm suprised some photos have not leaked yet he said that Lynch has done a shoot in the new unis already so the material is out there.

I can't explain the dark blue side stripe, but that is clearly the former look. If you look at pictures from games, while the bottom logo stripe was their main color, the decal was colored in instead of clear. Therefore, the decal appeared lighter than the blue on the rest of the helmet, even though it was supposed to be the same color. That is what we are seeing here. This isn't the new logo.

seattle-seahawks-photo-store-setup-automatically-imported--sea-pss-auto-00070md.jpg

That shape violating the logo is a vent in the Revo speed helmet. This is totally their current/old uni; someone may have tried to Photoshop something to create buzz, but this and every other photo I've seen of a supposed 'different color logo' is just the current version with odd lighting.

The bottom blue stripe color in their current logo has always varied greatly across different applications.

Archived