Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it was not gray like the Colts or the Cardinals or Browns think more along the lines of what the Raiders have.

Umm... yeah, the Raiders have the exact same mask as the Cards, Colts, and Browns. Tell us again, how exactly do you supposedly know anything about these new Seahawk uniforms?

How small is the minority that I'm in, who thinks that the lime green alts (as they were worn, with the navy pants) looked good, and that a lime green alt with this new set would better than a gray alt (I think a throwback would be the best choice overall, though)?

I am with you on that one. I love those lime green alts but then again, I love obnoxious colors!

Green alts but with the white pants only.

The lime green jerseys were cool to me. Just wish they wore them with their regular home blue pants. The navy blue pants in the previous set was an unnecessary addition.

As far as the "new" set goes, I'd like to lime green alternate jerseys instead of gray.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

No it was not gray like the Colts or the Cardinals or Browns think more along the lines of what the Raiders have.

Just curious, what do you think the difference is between the Colts/Cardinals facemasks and the Raiders'?

Are they not the same?

Maybe he's talking about what the facemask is attached to? A silver/gray helmet?

qvAvG.jpg

Umm... yeah, the Raiders have the exact same mask as the Cards, Colts, and Browns. Tell us again, how exactly do you supposedly know anything about these new Seahawk uniforms?

The real question is...just who the hell is this guy?

Pops up out nowhere, starts spouting off like he knows proof-positive what the new look will be, atrocious spelling, punctuation, and grammar...

...Just sayin, if it looks like a troll and reads like a troll...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just curious, what do you think the difference is between the Colts/Cardinals facemasks and the Raiders'?

Are they not the same?

Maybe he's talking about what the facemask is attached to? A silver/gray helmet?

This same guy had previously said that the helmets were blue.

Plus, comparing the color of Indy or Arizona's helmet shells to Oakland's wouldn't make any sense since the the first two are both white (rather than grey/silver) however, all three of them have grey facemasks.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Listen people I know someone who works for the Seahawks he told me with no worry at all what the new unis looked like. There were a couple different options at first they wanted a silver helmet with green replacing the seahawk blue. Nike wanted to have a throwback down the road so they didn't want the new unis to be an updated throwback. They went with a navy blue helmet and a new silver/gray color on the logo. There was an option for a silver facemask on the navy blue helmet which they did not go with. They went with a navy facemask instead. The facemask was not the gray typical facemask that everyone here is going nuts over it was the new silver/gray that they are using in the logo.

I apologize 1000 times for not using the proper punctuation and my atrocious spelling and grammar on this forum Buc. If you caught any of what I was talking about you would know alot of what I was doing is called sarcasm and throwing out hints. Just having some fun with you guys but I see that does not go over to well with some of you.

As far as the Raiders are concerned I thought they had a silver facemask sorry if I made a mistake. Either way I am telling you exactly what the facemask would have looked like but they ended up not using it.

Any other questions?

For the record, what is happening to Dounner is what would happen if Showtime or CDixon or Colorwerx or whoever decided to "go anonymous" and leak info. Everyone would say "Who is this new guy and what does he know anyway?" Not to mention the whole dupe account thing being a no-no.

Which is why the professionals and insiders should continue to do what they do - drop hints or confirm/deny when they can. The rest of us should just appreciate what little info we can get and wait patiently for the real thing. That's the only way we will find out who actually knows what they are talking about (and even then I still see Showtime questioned, and he's been right for years with his hints).

So thanks again to our insiders, and thanks to Dounner for sharing what you know. We'll see in April.

Listen people I know someone who works for the Seahawks he told me with no worry at all what the new unis looked like. There were a couple different options at first they wanted a silver helmet with green replacing the seahawk blue. Nike wanted to have a throwback down the road so they didn't want the new unis to be an updated throwback. They went with a navy blue helmet and a new silver/gray color on the logo. There was an option for a silver facemask on the navy blue helmet which they did not go with. They went with a navy facemask instead. The facemask was not the gray typical facemask that everyone here is going nuts over it was the new silver/gray that they are using in the logo.

I apologize 1000 times for not using the proper punctuation and my atrocious spelling and grammar on this forum Buc. If you caught any of what I was talking about you would know alot of what I was doing is called sarcasm and throwing out hints. Just having some fun with you guys but I see that does not go over to well with some of you.

As far as the Raiders are concerned I thought they had a silver facemask sorry if I made a mistake. Either way I am telling you exactly what the facemask would have looked like but they ended up not using it.

Any other questions?

Holy run-on sentences. ^_^ I like when people drop hints or hidden meanings here and there. Not exactly sure why that gets other people upset. It's information like this (regardless if it is 100% or even only 20% true) that makes uniform threads fun to read.

Are they not the same?

This same guy had previously said that the helmets were blue.

Plus, comparing the color of Indy or Arizona's helmet shells to Oakland's wouldn't make any sense since the the first two are both white (rather than grey/silver) however, all three of them have grey facemasks.

The Raiders' mask is a slightly different case. The intent is for it to match to the helmet shell, but in reality, it's a standard Gray.

A number of official logosheets I have render the facemasks with metallic ink.

If we needed any other indication that the Seahawks' logo was going to be at least tweaked, take a look at New Era's Facebook page.

They have all the new caps up; you can click on each team and see their three cap designs, but the Panthers and Seahaks are represented by blank placeholders.

Looks like I was not that wrong about the Raiders facemask according to ColorWerx.

Yes and no. The Raiders say that the facemask matches the helmet, but in reality it's the same grey that every other grey facemask team uses.

Sooo....just a thought I have.

What with all the details we've been given regarding Seattle (given they are true), this particular design is coming to my mind:

spfootballBD010905-586x0.JPG

Of course, apply the navy to the helmet and jersey, lime to the number trim, and so on...and then consider the "feather" details (which I'm sure will be of a different design than Oregon's, of course), I wonder if this is the kind of look the designers had in mind. I could easily see a navy-navy-grey combo coming out similar in idea to this. If so, I'm on board. I think I'd be a great identity for Seattle.

I'm not at all looking for hints from the insiders by any means, this is just some brainstorming on my part.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived