Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

Its funny, we all want to be privy to leaks, and we know they usually come from random, newly created accounts to ensure the source is as anonymous as possible...however because of a few instances (bobcats transparent jerseys!!) we've become as jaded as a 49 year old divorcee. Legit or not, I appreciate the info. It seems totally plausable to me. And if its all BS, kudos for such a believable rouse. Either way, it enriches the CCSLC experience, does it not? :D

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you signed something you can say whatever you want. My buddy works there and nobody told him if you say what the unis are you will be fired. Get over yourselves people for real. You are not that important.

Ever heard of professionalism? Yeesh...

Not to mention that his "buddy" didn't have to be told about a specific confidentiality agreement to be bound by it. If his friend has a contract with his employer, it's in there.

The notion that "nobody told me I couldn't do that" is so very second grade.

And hasn't Chris gotten lit up by the leagues for unauthorized leaks hitting the board? It's not just the poster who can get in trouble, it's the Chris himself for hosting the info.

Leaks of information can't be contained, but a leak of the actual jersey, helmet or logo itself should be. He should be able to tell us the colors without chris getting in trouble. If someone else mocks it up, thats on the league themselves.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

564827_10150748923061224_189010391223_11700164_2000422229_n.jpg

Looks like the old logo here.

and...?

Just because there's been a couple leaks(by Nike) that have helped to put the pieces together doesn't mean all new merchandise being showcased between now and April 3rd will have the new logo on it.

Oh, I know. I just thought it was interesting. Contrast that with New Era, who hasn't released any pictures of Seattle merch.

Lets try to put the elements we think we know are happening together: 1. Navy blue helmets, presumably the dark navy color the team uses now.

2. Logo is the same navy with lime green eye, outlined in white with the new silvery, blue,,

not grey, bottom color.

3. Navy jerseys, with silvery blue numbers outlined in lime green. Feathery trim may mean

a silvery blue feathers imprinted on should pads. May have lime green trim stripes.

4. Silvery blue pants, not know if there is pant stripes

5. Navy socks with black cleets.

Anyone who can draw mockup would be great. I

There is a reason new era has not released any photos of the Seahawks hats yet.

Of course.

But other merchandising partners have taken a different approach, previewing items with the old logo, items which will never actually make it to the shelves.

I think the contrast in approach is interesting.

Lets try to put the elements we think we know are happening together: 1. Navy blue helmets, presumably the dark navy color the team uses now.

2. Logo is the same navy with lime green eye, outlined in white with the new silvery, blue,,

not grey, bottom color.

3. Navy jerseys, with silvery blue numbers outlined in lime green. Feathery trim may mean

a silvery blue feathers imprinted on should pads. May have lime green trim stripes.

I heard the winged trim was on the pants, not the shoulder pads.

not grey, bottom color.

Really can't wait to see these. April can't come soon enough.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

not grey, bottom color.

My best guess is if their is feather wing trim is on the pants, it probably is on the jersey in some fashion. In attempt to balance the overall look of the uniform combo. Also believe even if there are several possible mix and match, possible pant and jersey color combos, they will just use one set at home and one the road. They had potentally 4 different combos with the last uniform set and settled using only 2. I look for all navy, from head to toe, like they used the Seahawk blue.

not grey, bottom color.

My best guess is if their is feather wing trim is on the pants, it probably is on the jersey in some fashion. In attempt to balance the overall look of the uniform combo. Also believe even if there are several possible mix and match, possible pant and jersey color combos, they will just use one set at home and one the road. They had potentally 4 different combos with the last uniform set and settled using only 2. I look for all navy, from head to toe, like they used the Seahawk blue.

Anybody with some talent want to make a crude mock up?

I'm lost on the whole wing thing (won't even attempt to try to mock that up)--but I did a quick render of the uniforms as ascertained up above and...it may have just been my screen, but unless that bluish silver turns out lighter than what it appears on those gloves, or unless the lime green turns out deeper in hue, then I can't say I really liked how it looked at first glance. Of course, then again, I am looking at it through a computer screen, and as we well know, that rarely tells the whole story.

I'll try to see if I can finish it up at some point here and post it up. Overall, the navy/bluesilver look does appear as if it'll be pretty, well (much as I detest this word)...bad-a**.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

not grey, bottom color.

I was intrigued by what this could look like... so i gave the mockup a go. I used the new oregon font as a placeholder.

Personally, I love the possibilities

2012seahawksconcept2.png

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

not grey, bottom color.

I was intrigued by what this could look like... so i gave the mockup a go. I used the new oregon font as a placeholder.

Personally, I love the possibilities

2012seahawksconcept.png

It's not a terrible look, but I don't really feel like we ever get a uniform that's totally cohesive through all parts of the uniform. The design elements don't work together.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

not grey, bottom color.

I'm actually thinking that the feather trim is going to be on the sleeves.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I'm actually thinking that the feather trim is going to be on the sleeves.

My friend's dog-walker's uncle is a janitor at the Seahawks' practice facility, and he says the feather trim is only on the facemask and belt loops.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I have absolutely NO inside info on what may or may not happen with the Seahawks, but I threw this together based on the info in this thread:

SeattleSeahawks_PropHRS01a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

I went with the current Dark Navy for the helmet, kept the Bright Green the same, and substituted PANTONE 5425 C (a bluish-Gray) for the custom Reebok color currently being used.

Archived