Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

I have absolutely NO inside info on what may or may not happen with the Seahawks, but I threw this together based on the info in this thread:

SeattleSeahawks_PropHRS01a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

I went with the current Dark Navy for the helmet, kept the Bright Green the same, and substituted PANTONE 5425 C (a bluish-Gray) for the custom Reebok color currently being used.

It isn't a blueish gray on the actual new logo. That looks damn good though.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely NO inside info on what may or may not happen with the Seahawks, but I threw this together based on the info in this thread:

SeattleSeahawks_PropHRS01a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

I went with the current Dark Navy for the helmet, kept the Bright Green the same, and substituted PANTONE 5425 C (a bluish-Gray) for the custom Reebok color currently being used.

Is that Dark Navy the same color as the helmets of the Broncos or Bears?

It's where I sit.

It is a little more grayish in the actual logo and the dark blue is a little lighter shade. Other than that is is a pretty close representation of what they will be.

Blue is much different in my opinion, also, not sure where it came from that it was a bluish gray?

It is a little more grayish in the actual logo and the dark blue is a little lighter shade. Other than that is is a pretty close representation of what they will be.

Blue is much different in my opinion, also, not sure where it came from that it was a bluish gray?

It started around page 4 or so...someone noticed it didn't look like a true gray, then Dounner said it might have a blue tint...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It started around page 4 or so...someone noticed it didn't look like a true gray, then Dounner said it might have a blue tint...

Ok. Thanks for telling me.

I'm not seeing any blue tint to it, it's possible it could look different on different materials and light, but I'm seeing a nice bright gray.

Great look.

I'm actually thinking that the feather trim is going to be on the sleeves.

My friend's dog-walker's uncle is a janitor at the Seahawks' practice facility, and he says the feather trim is only on the facemask and belt loops.

^This seriously made my day. :P

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Lets try to put the elements we think we know are happening together: 1. Navy blue helmets, presumably the dark navy color the team uses now.

2. Logo is the same navy with lime green eye, outlined in white with the new silvery, blue,,

not grey, bottom color.

3. Navy jerseys, with silvery blue numbers outlined in lime green. Feathery trim may mean

a silvery blue feathers imprinted on should pads. May have lime green trim stripes.

4. Silvery blue pants, not know if there is pant stripes

5. Navy socks with black cleets.

Anyone who can draw mockup would be great. I

I was intrigued by what this could look like... so i gave the mockup a go. I used the new oregon font as a placeholder.

Personally, I love the possibilities

2012seahawksconcept.png

It's not a terrible look, but I don't really feel like we ever get a uniform that's totally cohesive through all parts of the uniform. The design elements don't work together.

Agreed. I think the pant stripe detail should either hint to the logo striping OR the logo should be removed from the shoulder and replace with something that matches the pant detail in the image.

From what I am hearing is was not silver and not gray but a sliver/gray and had a blue tint to it like the logo in the gloves, But if showtime has actually seen it and thinks it is a bright gray then i would believe him. I am going off a second hand description from someone who is obviously not as well versed as you guys or someone like Showtime.

Lets try to put the elements we think we know are happening together: 1. Navy blue helmets, presumably the dark navy color the team uses now.

2. Logo is the same navy with lime green eye, outlined in white with the new silvery, blue,,

not grey, bottom color.

3. Navy jerseys, with silvery blue numbers outlined in lime green. Feathery trim may mean

a silvery blue feathers imprinted on should pads. May have lime green trim stripes.

4. Silvery blue pants, not know if there is pant stripes

5. Navy socks with black cleets.

Anyone who can draw mockup would be great. I

I was intrigued by what this could look like... so i gave the mockup a go. I used the new oregon font as a placeholder.

Personally, I love the possibilities

2012seahawksconcept.png

It's not a terrible look, but I don't really feel like we ever get a uniform that's totally cohesive through all parts of the uniform. The design elements don't work together.

Agreed. I think the pant stripe detail should either hint to the logo striping OR the logo should be removed from the shoulder and replace with something that matches the pant detail in the image.

Awesome mock up, but I can't help but think that the navy helmet would actually look better paired with the current Seattle blue jerseys along with the grey pants. I know it sounds weird but I think it could work. I'm just not buying the whole navy helmet and jersey thing. The last thing the NFL needs is another navy helmet/jersey team. I'm probably biased because I'm a Bears fan, but its just not an original look. I was happy to see the Chargers go away from that look and I would love to find out that the Seahawks aren't one of them either.

Getting info from someone who is not into uniforms as much I am or anyone around here makes for some awkward conversations. I have tried to compare the color blue of the helmets to 100's of different things to get an accurate description. A darker seahawk blue is the final verdict from what I can tell you. Just wish he would send me a picture.

I heard the winged trim was on the pants, not the shoulder pads.

Yes. Other Places Too.

Love the uniforms. Great job. Can't wait.

As we all know here, what looks good is subjective. What is your aesthetic taste: Classic, Modern, or Neo-Classic?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Just saw the new Seahawks logo on the NFL Network state of the franchise http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

Looks like it is the grey at the bottom replacing the lighter blue

427844_3118062265161_1072645375_2337234_159762768_n.jpg

So now the question becomes is it straight silver or silver with a bluish tint?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I Like the inclusion of the silver as it ties back to the roots of the franchise and hopefully lead to the return of the silver pants. They have been far too blue heavy for years now. Also, I don't like the use of the navy, its just too dark. I wish they would use the modern logo with the original team colors.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived