Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing that Dounner has said here sounds the least bit unreasonable, nor is it contrary to anything that we've heard from anyone who we know knows. That doesn't mean he knows anything, but there's absolutely no reason to dispute anything he's saying or be a d1ck about it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Think about the wings on the bird of a totem pole and you will kill 2 birds with one stone. You have heard feathers/wings and totem pole design, right? So pacific northwest don't you think..

Hmmm...

Something like these wings (in the proper color(s), of course):

totem2.jpg

would be really cool. I could definitely see that.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

For the record, what is happening to Dounner is what would happen if Showtime or CDixon or Colorwerx or whoever decided to "go anonymous" and leak info. Everyone would say "Who is this new guy and what does he know anyway?" Not to mention the whole dupe account thing being a no-no.

Which is why the professionals and insiders should continue to do what they do - drop hints or confirm/deny when they can. The rest of us should just appreciate what little info we can get and wait patiently for the real thing. That's the only way we will find out who actually knows what they are talking about (and even then I still see Showtime questioned, and he's been right for years with his hints).

So thanks again to our insiders, and thanks to Dounner for sharing what you know. We'll see in April.

Seconded.

As for the silber mask, I assumed Dounner meant that it would look like the Ducks Rose Bowl mask. Ya know, SILVER.

It's where I sit.

Unless you signed something you can say whatever you want. My buddy works there and nobody told him if you say what the unis are you will be fired. Get over yourselves people for real. You are not that important.

Ever heard of professionalism? Yeesh...

Not to mention that his "buddy" didn't have to be told about a specific confidentiality agreement to be bound by it. If his friend has a contract with his employer, it's in there.

The notion that "nobody told me I couldn't do that" is so very second grade.

And hasn't Chris gotten lit up by the leagues for unauthorized leaks hitting the board? It's not just the poster who can get in trouble, it's the Chris himself for hosting the info.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

if what Dounner is saying is true, heres the new Hawks helmet

seahawks2012.jpg

I think it would look better with a white facemask.

Seems like that could be it but rumors seem to be pointing toward a more blue/silver than the straight silver seen here. More like the blue/silver we've seen in the Nike gloves.

seahawksgloves-300x224.jpg

Unless you signed something you can say whatever you want. My buddy works there and nobody told him if you say what the unis are you will be fired. Get over yourselves people for real. You are not that important.

Ever heard of professionalism? Yeesh...

Not to mention that his "buddy" didn't have to be told about a specific confidentiality agreement to be bound by it. If his friend has a contract with his employer, it's in there.

The notion that "nobody told me I couldn't do that" is so very second grade.

And hasn't Chris gotten lit up by the leagues for unauthorized leaks hitting the board? It's not just the poster who can get in trouble, it's the Chris himself for hosting the info.

I think most of the time it's the leaked graphics that really cause a stir. Leaked descriptional info seems to be okay because of the nebularity. But if a graphic is leaked on here, more often than not it's taken down in a very short time frame.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

if what Dounner is saying is true, heres the new Hawks helmet

seahawks2012.jpg

I think it would look better with a white facemask.

Seems like that could be it but rumors seem to be pointing toward a more blue/silver than the straight silver seen here. More like the blue/silver we've seen in the Nike gloves.

seahawksgloves-300x224.jpg

That bluish silver just screams Cowboys "metallic blue" to me.

I think most of the time it's the leaked graphics that really cause a stir. Leaked descriptional info seems to be okay because of the nebularity. But if a graphic is leaked on here, more often than not it's taken down in a very short time frame.

Exactly. Posting a trademarked image is way different from reading a text description of said image.

How bout them Cowhawks !!!!!!!

Yeah, thinking the same thing. If that is the new shade, that's not grey, not even light grey. Its looks like Cowboys blue to me.

I think it looks like the old cowboys blue/gray, but they seem to have strayed from that color and along with their various grays their home pants seem to be more of a green silver. To me the rumored new color for the Seahawks fits their scheme while being different enough for them to not e confused with Dallas.

Well, if the Seahawks steal "metallic silver blue" it's the Cowboys' own fault for not figuring out their colors sooner. Dallas has two or three solid color schemes that they could own but they continue to trot out the mismatched mess of blues and silvers. In today's "be careful what you wish for," I hope Nike can get them under control somehow... I really thought the switch from royal to navy endzones in the stadium switch was a clue which direction they were leaning, but no.

Archived