Another Random Hockey Concept

decypher

Wow, that's good stuff. A very unique logo, but certainly not a bad thing. I would like to see a little more. I think the addition of a secondary mark and number would help fill up some of that empty space around the top of the blue jersey. Also I'm not sure if I like the wordmark on the white uniform. The striping for both is fantastic.

Overall, great design, great jersey striping.

that is a beauty.....nice job on incorporating a complex (but not too complex design) into a simple shape.....the jersey striping is absolutely fantastic.

wonderful overall package....love it.

WOW!

I agree, this is an absolutey fantastic concepts, all aspects of it...

(and despite what "PuckCool" may think, the Burgundy fits in well with the navy...)

I bet if you switched the dark colours to make it red, Springfield could buy it and match their "NHL Parent" 's colour...

F A N T A S T I C

PS: What template are you using?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The jersey design is quite nice, but I'm not completely sold on the logo. It's obviously important to maintain the point of the logo, which is to incorporate extensive flow into a falcon's head, however I think it gets to the point where it becomes less and less recognizable as a falcon. A few more falcon specific features (such as a little more of a hook on the top half of the beak... I also find the transition from 'forehead' to beak to be too smooth).

It's a terrific package, don't get me wrong, you've done a great job, but I think with a few minor modifications, it could be even better.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The jersey design is quite nice, but I'm not completely sold on the logo. It's obviously important to maintain the point of the logo, which is to incorporate extensive flow into a falcon's head, however I think it gets to the point where it becomes less and less recognizable as a falcon. A few more falcon specific features (such as a little more of a hook on the top half of the beak... I also find the transition from 'forehead' to beak to be too smooth).

It's a terrific package, don't get me wrong, you've done a great job, but I think with a few minor modifications, it could be even better.

I think it's interesting how everybody articulates their feedback.

People are very good at the "Feedback Sandwich", where you start with positive, then areas of improvement, then Closing with more positive.

I find that the better concepts usually get more critique, which I believe is a very good think, and shows the reader is really engaging in the process.

Can't wait 'til I lose my rookie status and start getting that type of feedback...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Sweet! I like it - :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think it's interesting how everybody articulates their feedback.

People are very good at the "Feedback Sandwich", where you start with positive, then areas of improvement, then Closing with more positive.

I find that the better concepts usually get more critique, which I believe is a very good think, and shows the reader is really engaging in the process.

Can't wait 'til I lose my rookie status and start getting that type of feedback...

thats just the way Sy elaborates...lol... time for the GMac feedback hoagie...lol...

jersey looks great... solid striping and colours...i may have added a bit of silver ito the mix but thats just me. as for the logo... well till i saw Falcons on the white jersey I wasnt completely aware of what I was looking at... though once I knew it made sense... it just seems too stylized... other that like i said its a solid design hope to see some of yoru future designs

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

WOW!

I agree, this is an absolutey fantastic concepts, all aspects of it...

(and despite what "PuckCool" may think, the Burgundy fits in well with the navy...)

I bet if you switched the dark colours to make it red, Springfield could buy it and match their "NHL Parent" 's colour...

F A N T A S T I C

PS: What template are you using?

i actually like burgundy with navy, i just dont like how a million teams in the major 4, especially baseball and hockey use a shade of red and a shade of blue as the main colors

these jerseys are awesome

signature.gif

First set was great. Second set blew me away. I'm really fond of your work. Keep it up!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Falcons--great work--I love the logo, it's unique to what I've seen--although I'd like to see the white without the wordmark--but it looks good with it too.

I like the second one except for the colours--the yellow is a biot jarring, but that's really a matter of personal taste--so if you like the colours--ignore that comment...

The logo could use a bit of cleaning up--but a great concept...

I'm looking forward to more!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Awesome stuff decypher. And in case I didn't say it before, welcome aboard... you've made quite the first impression.

The falcons concept is sick. Love the striping & love the logo, although I have to echo the comments about making the beak more hooked and ditching the wordmark on the uniform. Also the addition of a secondary logo and just some number would be helpful as well - it'll make it look more complete IMO.

The ship concept is just as good. I think the logo is fantastic, however I would make the yellow a bit less startling and maybe tone down the blue on the wave as well. I'm just not very fond of the striping on the uniform. The striping looks more like the kind you would find for a team called the "Tigers" or something to that extent... it doesn't compliment the logo very much (although it does look better on the white uniform than the blue).

A little bit of tweaking here and there, and you've got two absolutely beautiful concepts right there.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Wow. I am blown away with the uniqueness of the sweaters/jerseys you made along with the logos.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Another great set decypher. Creative jersey design... a bit on the busy side perhaps, but cool nonetheless.

One suggestion would be to go all blue-outlined or just the ship... if you outline the sun, I'd outline the water in blue as well. Personally, I'd try dropping the blue outline from the sun. Also, the sun has some white separating it from the ship... I think that would work well between the water and ship as well.

So, in summary, I'd suggest dropping the blue outline from the sun and separating the water and the ship using the same width separation as the sun and ship. Just a suggestion.

Again, terrific job, keep up the great work!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived