Steelers 80th anniversary logo

scraw28

If this is on the uniforms, I hope it takes the place of the logo patch on the left chest. Having both would look really cluttered/redundant. I really like how the patch looks. It has a very clean look and they didn't try to fit too much into it like you see on a lot of anniversary patches.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I really like the idea but something about the way the bridge is integrated with the outline around the 80 along with the black bar of 'Seasons' isn't geling. That and the downward arch of the banner just give it too much black space around the 'Seasons'

A hypocycloid for each Lombardi Trophy. Nice.

Ironic that they use the word mark font for the number and the number font for the word.

I know people are probably tired of my intense dislike for the unbalanced italic numbers, but I like how they look as letters. The numbers on the banner are terrible, though: italics on an already-angled banner? Bad choice.

Let's see how long it takes someone to suggest that the Steelers should go with that "80" number font full-time....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Simple, uncluttered, effective. Can't ask for much more.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I honestly don't see that one happening...for either team, really...and I'm really not even sure I'd want to.

But I've been wrong before. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived