Think Pink: Tampa Bay Rays

raysox

Both versions are surprisingly awesome. I really can't decide which one I like better. Either way, I think the Rays would look much more unique if they went with your concept. Excellent Job!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

This looks really good. Two things I noticed though. 1. The degree of slant on the scripts is a little too large. Right now it looks like a 45 degree angle. Bring the slant down (just a little) and I think it will help a lot. 2. the front fin and the back fin of the ray look very different in the way they bend. I'm no ray expert or anything, but I think the fins should resemble a similar bend. Otherwise, this is a great concept, love the color scheme.

jNTsTyQ.png

Wowwwwww, I can't believe I missed this! This is amazing. I've never thought that pink would be able to work on a baseball uniform, but this concept proved me wrong. Plus, you picked the perfect team to try it on (Tampa or Miami). The gradient effect, the scripts, the numbers, the uniforms, I like it all.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

This looks really good. Two things I noticed though. 1. The degree of slant on the scripts is a little too large. Right now it looks like a 45 degree angle. Bring the slant down (just a little) and I think it will help a lot. 2. the front fin and the back fin of the ray look very different in the way they bend. I'm no ray expert or anything, but I think the fins should resemble a similar bend. Otherwise, this is a great concept, love the color scheme.

the angle I used for everything is about 18 degrees, but I get what you're saying. Also I want to fix the back fin somehow, but trying to match the shape is sort of dificult, but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks everyone!

These are fantastic. Sorry I didn't comment until now.

I am in the camp that thinks everything is a little too slanted. Everything else works great. Kudos to you for going there and making it very presentable.

Updated the Ray

Raya.png

Switch the yellow and the white on the front fin (so yellow on top and white on the bottom) and I think it will look a little better. Also, maybe try connecting the blue of the tail (is it called the stinger?) with the blue of the body. The pink breaking through the blue really sticks out to me.

jNTsTyQ.png

Switch the yellow and the white on the front fin (so yellow on top and white on the bottom) and I think it will look a little better. Also, maybe try connecting the blue of the tail (is it called the stinger?) with the blue of the body. The pink breaking through the blue really sticks out to me.

Nothing personal but I disagree with everything you just wrote. The logo could probably be improved somehow, but those two ideas are bad ones.

Updated the Ray

Raya.png

Unfortunately it looks dead to the untrained uneducated about animals eye.

EDIT: and it looks like adidas snuck their three stripe motif in there.

DOUBLE EDIT!: I like everything else about this concept, though. Really creative and outside the box...innovative.

Updated the Ray

Raya.png

Unfortunately it looks dead to the untrained uneducated about animals eye.

EDIT: and it looks like adidas snuck their three stripe motif in there.

DOUBLE EDIT!: I like everything else about this concept, though. Really creative and outside the box...innovative.

LOL It looks like it just got ran over with the tire prints on the fin. Not trying to be derogatory to the creator, but since you brought up how it looked dead, I thought I'd point that out.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived