New Era has gone too far! Cupcake scented hats? WTF!

illini1

why is this going to far? they are specifically marketing these to kids, namely preschool girls. they are throwing the product out there. if enough people want them they'll sell them if not they'll get shelved. so chill. it's not like they are selling these to grown men.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

why is this going to far? they are specifically marketing these to kids, namely preschool girls. they are throwing the product out there. if enough people want them they'll sell them if not they'll get shelved. so chill. it's not like they are selling these to grown men.

I agree Coast, I think its more ridiculous they are selling the Red Sox 1912 Throwback hat for $35. It is a plain white hat.

My thoughts exactly. This doesn't affect me at all, but there are thousands of kids out there that will think these are the coolest hats ever. Let them have their fun.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I guess I'm old fashioned. If my daughter wanted a pink Cardinals hat and/or a cupcake scented one I'd tell her no. She can have a red Cardinals hat and that's it.

Hope you don't have kids with that attitude.

Doesn't matter what you say now anyway, if you actually do have a daughter, you'll learn that little girls turn even the toughest of guys into weak saps who will do whatever their princess wants. You can try to fight it, but you'll lose.

87Redskins.png

I guess I'm old fashioned. If my daughter wanted a pink Cardinals hat and/or a cupcake scented one I'd tell her no. She can have a red Cardinals hat and that's it.

Doesn't matter what you say now anyway, if you actually do have a daughter, you'll learn that little girls turn even the toughest of guys into weak saps who will do whatever their princess wants. You can try to fight it, but you'll lose.

Quoted for truth. If My little girl wants a hat like this, she'll get it.

Sigs are for sissies.

Quoted for truth. If My little girl wants a hat like this, she'll get it.

I don't have a child yet, but I'd just be stoked my daughter would want a cap of my favorite team.

I do have a daughter and she gets what she wants almost all the time, but I would never allow this. If she wanst a Cardinals hat it has to be team colors. She's so girly I doubt she will ever want to wear a baseball hat though.

Archived