Lebron shoe designer opens mouth, inserts foot

mania

Wasn't sure if this should go here or in SiG. I figured since it had to do with sports fashion, here would be best.

You got one guy only getting stronger, and one guy breaking down before our very eyes. You chose poorly Pooh... #shouldasignedwithNIKE #GWS

Somehow, I don't see this guy still being employed in a few days...

See, I think that's fine. Yeah, kind of in bad taste to make fun of a guy right after he got injured, but some good-natured ribbing between competitors shouldn't be a reason for someone to be fired. Not like adidas couldn't come right back with a list of Nike guys that have been injured.

I like his comments pre and post Nike and possibly NBA PR department getting a hold of him, the conversation of which I can imagine went a little something like either back of this and issue an apology or your fired.

But his thought process really seems to be f whatever happens to this guy for not signing with Nike.

That's pretty f'ed up to post right after Rose got injured, but I don't think he should be fired.

What does the "#GWS" part mean?

#GWS = Get well soon.

Seriously though. Low blow. Completely not needed.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

He layered tweeted he was joking and then later the old "I you're not for me you're against", also known as the motto of self-centered insecurity, before again claiming it was all tounge-in-cheek.

Can his @$$. Not necessarily for the tweets but just because the guy's a complete moron.

as if nobody has torn their ACL while wearing nikes.....

You don't say...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wasn't sure if this should go here or in SiG. I figured since it had to do with sports fashion, here would be best.

You got one guy only getting stronger, and one guy breaking down before our very eyes. You chose poorly Pooh... #shouldasignedwithNIKE #GWS

Somehow, I don't see this guy still being employed in a few days...

More proof that everyone and everything that surrounds James is ridiculous, stupid and just general a-holes. No big suprise to hear that He is somehow related to this.

Archived