FCS Football Uniforms 2012-2013

Brave-Bird 08

Idaho State Bengals— Another team that uses pants and jerseys interchangably. That orange alt can be burned, though. Bad template.

ISU_BlackWhite_Home.jpg

ISU_WhiteBlack_Road.jpg

ISU_OrangeBlack_Home.JPG

Eastern Washington Eagles— Cool red field, and they're allowed to "cheat" (unlike Boise). Black/red pants with away unis, as well.

EWU_BlackBlack_Home.jpg

EWU_RedRed_Home.jpg

EWU_WhiteWhite_Road.jpg

Now, on to the new guys:

North Dakota [insert name here]s— I like the kelly green. Very sexy.

EDBIOCOLMHMRRKN.20110902020938.jpg

XLRFEAGTMUFYALF.20111123232006.jpg

north-dakota-idaho-fo_abbo.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal Poly Mustangs? Awesome. More green, and more gold.

S1smith8-8.mi_standalone.prod_affiliate.76.jpg

S1football01.mi_standalone.prod_affiliate.76.jpg

Southern Utah Thunderbirds? SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Interesting helmets, though I know that the contrast issues leave something to be desired. Still, a very grown-up look for an FCS school.

664974.jpg

B999_Brad_Soresen.jpg

UC Davis Aggies? More blue, more gold. More basic templates.

06ucddefenseW.jpg

20ucdfootball1W.jpg

In summary: the Big Sky is probably (hopefully) going to see some uniform changes here in the near future to differentiate these schools a little more. With the commish talking crap about the WAC and a 2014 plan to get several schools to FBS status floating around, I think we'll see a lot of these looks "grow up" over the next year or two.

Towson: Side panels really clash with pants. Ugly UA uniforms. Love the helmet though.

Towson is possibly going to change their helmets this coming season. The 2012 helmet design was put up to a vote (ended May 1): My link. Personally, I think they need to keep some yellow on the helmet. So the last 3 are out for me. I think the white could look really nice if they just added some yellow.

ATDRTGMYBTXQWNU.20120411213147.jpg

ARCFFSYIGDQCDZH.20120411211123.jpgQTKUCXIMFYSEVOB.20120406171918.jpg

XGJMXVLVPNALHWZ.20120406172455.jpgFTPRGEQUHQGHHCN.20120406171823.jpg

GBGKLLRCKGAYOOK.20120406171719.jpgCHQKYFHNWFEDRNE.20120406172241.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

Cal Poly Mustangs? Awesome. More green, and more gold.

S1smith8-8.mi_standalone.prod_affiliate.76.jpg

S1football01.mi_standalone.prod_affiliate.76.jpg

I remember seeing Cal Poly come THIS CLOSE to beating my Badgers at Camp Randall (they took 'em to OT) in these uniforms...I believe their coach at the time was Rich Ellerson (now the head coach at Army, leading the Cadets to their first bowl win since '85).

I agree with you...VERY solid look.

bYhYmxh.png

Eastern Washington Eagles? Cool red field, and they're allowed to "cheat" (unlike Boise). Black/red pants with away unis, as well.

EWU_BlackBlack_Home.jpg

The classic Champion font with a drop shadow, on adidas jerseys

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Northwestern State Demons

Home

2011-Good-Works-Team-Captain-Yaser-Elqutub.jpg

Away

QLMRVSRHZMOLAXW.20120430161942.jpg

Sam Houston State Bearkats

Home

628x471.jpg

Away

Football11TSU.jpg

2011 Homecoming vs. Nicholls State

LSFjersey650.jpg

Backstory (sort of):

The jerseys, which were for the homecoming game only, are now being auctioned off on Sam Houston State's athletic website, Gobearkats.com. The proceeds will go toward the Lone Survivor Foundation, which was established by former Bearkat and retired Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell.

http://www.shsu.edu/...amojerseys.html

Southeastern Louisiana Lions

Home

rp_primary_weary_newweb_txstate_102211.jpg

Away

rp_primary_fb_wells_0917110192.jpg

Stephen F. Austin State Lumberjacks

Home

927siouxfb1.jpg

Away

439x.jpg

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

Aren't Cal Poly, UND, UC Davis, and Southern Utah in the Great West with South Dakota?

What illwauk said. SUU and UND are going to be full members, while UC Davis and Cal Poly are going to be affiliate (football-only) members. I heard rumors for a while that they were trying to add SDSU and USD in the midst of all of this, but it never materialized. Big Sky has a HUGE footprint now... I feel bad for the kids who have to travel. Flagstaff to Grand Forks would be a crappy trip.

In summary: the Big Sky is probably (hopefully) going to see some uniform changes here in the near future to differentiate these schools a little more. With the commish talking crap about the WAC and a 2014 plan to get several schools to FBS status floating around, I think we'll see a lot of these looks "grow up" over the next year or two.

Are they really trying to upgrade their teams? I thought conference power Montana already decided to stay in the FCS and now it looks like Idaho is going to rejoin after the collapse of the WAC.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Are they really trying to upgrade their teams? I thought conference power Montana already decided to stay in the FCS and now it looks like Idaho is going to rejoin after the collapse of the WAC.

It's nothing more than a rumor at this point, but with the WAC falling apart, and the Big Sky commissioner's stance on it, it's not too farfetched to think the likes of Montana, MSU, Weber State, EWU, and Portland State could make the jump to a small conference like that. Again, this isn't like a "next year" thing, more like a long-term plan. The Big Sky is really ramping it up from what I can tell? hiring SME Branding to come up with a new look, and signing a 5 year deal with DirecTV to house their games. This is the most news I can remember coming from this conference in quite some time. But who knows, really.

Home

Away

Gawd our uniforms are bland.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Home

Away

Gawd our uniforms are bland.

It could be worse. You could have uniforms like Old Dominions, which are just a mess.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Big Sky has a HUGE footprint now... I feel bad for the kids who have to travel. Flagstaff to Grand Forks would be a crappy trip.

Can't be any worse than the Big "East" road trips between San Diego and Storrs, CT. Or Conference USA's road trips from El Paso to Charlotte.

And you all forget about the Pioneer Football League. The league's member schools are in New York, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa and California. And we're talking about a non-scholarship league.

gYH2mW9.png

2011 Homecoming vs. Nicholls State

LSFjersey650.jpg

Backstory (sort of):

The jerseys, which were for the homecoming game only, are now being auctioned off on Sam Houston State's athletic website, Gobearkats.com. The proceeds will go toward the Lone Survivor Foundation, which was established by former Bearkat and retired Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell.

http://www.shsu.edu/...amojerseys.html

Worthy cause, but MOTHER...OF....UGLY!

Archived