Buffalo Bills

Lights Out

Not a fan of the helmet kinda just looks like a mash up of the Vikings and Seahawks bu its a good idea just not my kind of think. Like that pant stripe, and may be make the sleeve on the home white because the darker blue and red outlines kinda seem out of place. And make those numbers bigger

Not a fan of the helmet kinda just looks like a mash up of the Vikings and Seahawks bu its a good idea just not my kind of think. Like that pant stripe, and may be make the sleeve on the home white because the darker blue and red outlines kinda seem out of place. And make those numbers bigger

I completely disagree on most of this. The numbers aren't really that small, and they aren't so big that they leave the panel, which would likely happen if you made them bigger. The helmet looks nothing like the Vikings '(though I can understand the Seahawks thing. Kind of). And if you change the sleeves on the blues, the two sleeves are no longer the same, which I think is one of the coolest pieces of this, that the sleeves on the two jerseys are identical. I do, however, agree on the pant stripe. Is nice.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

1. Use the Bull on a white helmet

2. take the stripe and use it o n the shoulders somehow

3. everything else is perfection!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The idea is most certainly there, but I think I'd tweak just a few things. Firstly, I wouldn't wrap-around the speed..mark...thing (what would that thing be called, anyway? :P) on the helmet. Whereas in both the logo and your pants stripe it's cut off sharply, I'd do the same on the helmet for continuity. I really like the jersey design, the colors as you have them work well. The number font is nice. Could go with something a little less round, but at the same time I feel the font works with the set. Also, flip the buffalo on the left pant leg so it doesn't look like it's running away :P All in all, very nice idea that with those few tweaks can be very, very solid.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The helmets I'm not feeling but everything else I really like. On the uniforms I'd take the horizontal red stripe of the sleeve, it kinda looks weird (especially on the home) and on the pants I'd make the logo face forwards. But this is a good look for the Bills, simple but nice

helemets remind of jacksonville bulls of united states football league

I'd say take this idea and use the front end of the Buffalo. Change the number font to something more western like. It doesn't fit the rest of the uniform right now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I completely disagree on most of this. The numbers aren't really that small, and they aren't so big that they leave the panel, which would likely happen if you made them bigger. The helmet looks nothing like the Vikings '(though I can understand the Seahawks thing. Kind of). And if you change the sleeves on the blues, the two sleeves are no longer the same, which I think is one of the coolest pieces of this, that the sleeves on the two jerseys are identical. I do, however, agree on the pant stripe. Is nice.

With the number look at the new nfl jerseys they go outside the panel, the Vikings thing was because the horn it just kind of reminded me of it and I don't know about the sleeves the red just kinda seems out of place

Check the photos. The numbers should be large enough to leave the boundaries of the panel.

helemets remind of jacksonville bulls of united states football league

I'd say take this idea and use the front end of the Buffalo. Change the number font to something more western like. It doesn't fit the rest of the uniform right now.

Isn't Buffalo in the east?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yes ... but if I remember correctly, they were named for Buffalo Bill Cody and his traveling Wild West show.

That's true but it wouldnt make sense for a team in buffalo ny to have a western themed uniform. Same for the new York rangers.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Yes ... but if I remember correctly, they were named for Buffalo Bill Cody and his traveling Wild West show.

That's true but it wouldnt make sense for a team in buffalo ny to have a western themed uniform. Same for the new York rangers.

So just stick with traditional block numbers.

bufg.png

Archived