New Tony's Pizza logo

Gary

Noticing the box on Tony's Pizza has a new more humanized Tony than the now old cartoony Tony. Since I am on my phone I dont actually have the picture to show.

THAT-SAH ONE-A SPICY MEAT-AH BALL!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'll have to check that out next time I go to the supermarket. That being said, I havent had a frozen pizza in well over a decade. I just could never stand the taste of the cheese from a frozen pizza. Blech.

Political Corectness ruining something fun again, I miss the old logo already. Oh well I perfer Celeste any way.

Um, the new guy is still a stereotypical Italian. Put a red plumbers cap on him and its Mario.

I also feel that you shouldn't have a frozen pizza that you prefer, unless you are in college or just flat broke all the time.

4222832471_21ab712f6e_m.jpg:Italians::Cleveland_Indians_Logo_Fathead_MLB_Wall_Graphic.jpg:Native Americans?

Bad analogy. Most Italians eat pizza. Few, if any, Native Americans play in the MLB.

Jacoby Ellsbury has Native American heritage. As does Kyle Lohse and Joba Chamberlain.[src]

That's why I said "few."

You also said "if any" so I was just proving that part wasn't true. ;)

Political Corectness ruining something fun again, I miss the old logo already. Oh well I perfer Celeste any way.

Budda Boom Budda Bing!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I also feel that you shouldn't have a frozen pizza that you prefer, unless you are in college or just flat broke all the time.

+1. Little Caesar's ain't the best thing in the world, but for $5, it beats the hell out of frozen pizza. Plus, you don't have to preheat no oven!

Archived