dsaline97's NFL Series

dsaline97

I like the return to the old purple for Minnesota, and I don't think Kansas City looks too much like the Redskins. Only complaint is the horn for the Vikings, I thought the old one was better. Other than that, good job as always.

I agree with everything that @cohen21 said.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Vikings, I like all of the changes that you made on the jerseys and pants. However, this horn on the helmet is a downgrade and the white face mask sticks out in a bad way. I would make it purple.

The Cheifs look pretty good too. I would have taken the opportunity to eliminate red from the logo, but I know that some people don't like messing with classic. I love the home and road primaries. While I like the idea of the alternate there are 2 problems IMO:

1. Looks too much like the Redskins

2. Yellow pants clash badly with white facemask

As always, nice work, hope this C&C helps.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I like the sublimated rather than the actual flag, myself. I find flags stuck on jersey sleeves--I'm looking at you, Calgary Flames--look awkward at best.

rATMcmK.png

It does look somewhat like your Bucs set, but that isn't neccessarily a bad thing, because I loved the Bucs set. I've always thought the Cardinals could use some kind of helmet striping, just something to consider. Solid concept.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Nice set. A pair of red pants as a road option would have looked nice, but the monochrome white works in this case. Also, that's a very nice black alternate that should work well within the set, as opposed to the current one which needs its own white pants.

Eh, I'll just go on ahead with these...

Team #25: San Diego Chargers

Home Away Alt

I went with everyone's favorite, powder blue. It was a little difficult finding a bolt I liked to use, but I ended up tracing one from their 2007 set. I removed the colored panel that is behind the bolt currently, because I feel like it looks two awkward.

Team #26: New England Patriots

Home Away Alt

Okay, this set might feel a little 90's or 80's to you. I wanted to make a pattern or at least incorporate stars and stripes together, and this is what turned out. I also eliminated silver, because the American flag is red, WHITE, and blue; not silver.

Team #27: St. Louis Rams

Home Away-1 Away-2

The Rams have one of my favorite looks in the league, which is why there aren't too many changes. I did modernize the horn so it is similar to the horn of the ram logo. I also added a stripe to the pants, which kind of resembles the point of a horn. Oh, I'm torn between the two away jerseys, so one is the away and one is the alt, but I'm having trouble deciding.

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

All three of these are great! The Patriots do look 90's, but that's ok. My one complaint is that the blue stars in the sleeve stripes on the road aren't that visible. I would switch them to white instead. For the Chargers, I would make the pants stripe a little bit thinner. I really like the powder blue facemask, it looks way better than a navy one.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Patriots look pretty good. As for the stars, I would try to tone them down and maybe have only a couple on the sleeves and have 4 or 5 run down the pants. Also, make the stars the same color. White on red stars on the sleeves and blue on red stars on the pants looks odd. I personally would make them both white.

Rams are very nice. However, I would switch the primary and alternate away pants options. To me, the set is much more balanced with gold pants and thus should be the primary away look.

Chargers- Very nice with the power blue, you did a nice job on that. I would like to see a navy alternate, but nice job on the ones you made.

Patriots- Also very good. Love the white helmet. Maybe tone down the pants striping a little, but the sleeve striping is good.

Rams- Nailed it.

Another nice set of concepts, and hope this helps.

Cohenj.png

Team #28: Carolina Panthers

Home Away Alt

Since panthers are black,I emphasized on, well, black. A couple things I'm iffy about: blue belt and white facemask. Other than those, I feel pretty good.

Team #29: Philadelphia Eagles

Home Away Alt

The winged helmet is no more. It doesn't make sense. Bird's wings come not from their head, but from their body. The pants are asymmetrically striped, like what they have now.

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Panthers- Nice overhaul while keeping the idea of the current identity. Facemask and belt look great to me. I think the home jersey could use a little more blue trim or striping, but your increase in black is much-needed.

Eagles- Don't know if I can get past the wingless helmet, but that's really your stylistic decision. Black alternate looks good, but would have liked to see an alternate with the old green.

Another nice set of concepts!

Cohenj.png

As an Eagles fan, I hate the fact that you got rid of the wings, but it was very daring. The concept looks good except the green "Eagles" on the away, its hard to see. Panthers look great, and I would be happy to see them emphasize black like you did. The blue belt and the white face mask are fine too.

Archived