NFL

Don_Kay

I think I saw something similar with baseball teams on here with some interesting interpretations, which got me thinking, what if the NFL was the NFL? What would the NFL's teams look like if they happened to be 'soccer' clubs? Most of these will aim to emulate some of the elements of each team?s current or past uniforms but with the added freedom that comes with designing kits. What works? What doesn't?

NewEnglandPresent.png

GreenBayPresent.png

NewOrleansPresent.png

PittsburghPresent.png

I love all of these! I love how there aren't sponsor logos and just team logos. I think a great edition would be to add stars for each Super Bowl a team has. Other than that, this is awesome and I'd buy all of those jerseys.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

These are really cool! Even though they are soccer jerseys, please don't put on sponsors and I also think that the Packers are a little bland. The striping patterns fit perfectly with their respective teams.

I love all of these! I love how there aren't sponsor logos and just team logos. I think a great edition would be to add stars for each Super Bowl a team has. Other than that, this is awesome and I'd buy all of those jerseys.

I was going to use local company logos as placeholders but often you end up designing around that logo.

I did have Red and Gold halved shirt for Kansas City ala Galatasaray, but that was just a bit much. Same for remake of Barcelona's new kits for Seattle.

ClevelandPresent.png

KansasCity1Present.png

SeattlePresent.png

CarolinaPresent-2.png

These are all awesome. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with the Dolphins. (Here is some C&C for the future: Please change the logo to something similar to what I have in my avatar. I would also recommend that you have a soccer ball near the forehead, like the dolphin is heading the ball.)

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

I love this type of series that messes with your head a little. This latest set, in addition to the rest of the series, is clear-cut, polished, and overall good. Can't wait to see my Dallas Cowboys!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I would wear that brown Cleveland Browns jersey in a heartbeat. This is an inspiring thread. Makes me realise that, once I get my computer in 2-3 weeks and I can get back to designing my soccer series, that I'm really going to need to work on the uniforms.

rATMcmK.png

Most of these are really good. With the Jets, though, I think you just missed on a perfect design. Their uniforms lend themselves perfectly to an Arsenal/USMNT look with a colored body and white sleeves.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived