Football map

dakotapalm

I love geography, I love art/design, and I love football, so this combined several things that are favorites of mine.

This is so funny, becuase I am a huge geography nerd. I won my school's geography bee 3 times and made it to the Pennsylvania State Geo Bee 3 times too. Sadly, I never won, but it was still cool. And actually the reason I got into geography is I started making maps like this one with sports teams on it.

That's really funny. When I was in middle school, I won my school's geography bee 3 times and went on to the New York State Geography Bee all 3 times. I never won either, but maps like this are interesting to me because they combine geography and sports. This is a pretty cool map.

Indiana State Geography Bee two times, myself. I didn't make it to the finals, though.

Same, well, not yet. I still have one more year. (I'm only in 7th grade) This past year. I was one of 11 to get all 8 preliminary round questions right, but they had to narrow the field down to 10 for the finals, and I got kicked off the island.

I love geography, I love art/design, and I love football, so this combined several things that are favorites of mine.

This is so funny, becuase I am a huge geography nerd. I won my school's geography bee 3 times and made it to the Pennsylvania State Geo Bee 3 times too. Sadly, I never won, but it was still cool. And actually the reason I got into geography is I started making maps like this one with sports teams on it.

That's really funny. When I was in middle school, I won my school's geography bee 3 times and went on to the New York State Geography Bee all 3 times. I never won either, but maps like this are interesting to me because they combine geography and sports. This is a pretty cool map.

Indiana State Geography Bee two times, myself. I didn't make it to the finals, though.

Same, well, not yet. I still have one more year. (I'm only in 7th grade) This past year. I was one of 11 to get all 8 preliminary round questions right, but they had to narrow the field down to 10 for the finals, and I got kicked off the island.

I feel you man. Same thing happened to me, but I unfortunately am no longer eligible. Good luck next year!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

They had Geography Bee at your school in Indiana? My high school didn't :-( I would have liked that, but Spell Bowl and Academic Decathlon kept me busy enough.

rATMcmK.png

No way man, same! 3 time school winner, and made it to state 3 times, my last time I never won either . All because of my knowledge in sports.

Champs-3.pngAppreciatethegame.png

"My name is Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri.and this is my friend, um, Ted"

Since everyone is pulling their geography credentials, I wanted to I majored in geography, and currently work as a cartographer. I never won a geography bee though (hangs head in shame).

As for the concept, I love the idea, but there are many inaccuracies. I?ve always believed that if you?re going to do something geographic, make sure it?s geographically correct. There is probably not enough real estate to place a helmet large enough to see clearly directly on the map. To do this well will probably require placing some off the map with lines to their correct location.

Archived