Podcast Topics?

mania

Episode 15 - "Danny Trejo's Mustache" is now available for your listening pleasure.

http://thelogocast.c...rejos-mustache/

We did a bit of a revamp on the show and made some technical changes in the editing and presentation. It's been edited to give it a quicker pace and to be a bit tighter. Let us know if you like the changes.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh? That's just fantastic :D

Yeah, he says he misses the "non sequiturs" from one of the hosts, our "side bars", and our "witty insights." He says those are the things that "make the show more like Cheers and less like ESPN." Oh, and apparently, we are no longer "relishing our air time."

I can't speak for the other two guys, but given the choice, I'd choose being compared to ESPN over being compared to a mildly amusing sitcom from the 80's. Also, is it just me, or is saying that he misses the "non sequiturs" basically saying he likes it when we sound like we don't know what we're talking about? (Never mind the fact that by "non sequiturs" I think he actually meant malaprop.)

But whatever, he's the lone voice of dissent. B)

BB52Big.jpg

The new editing makes the show soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better on the ears.

For real. You guys are almost perfect now. Almost.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The new editing makes the show soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better on the ears.

First off, I'm thrilled with the response the new presentation of the show has gotten. Other than the aforementioned Mr. O'Grady, every comment has been a glowing review.

So Chawls, what would make us perfect? Seriously, what else would you like to see changed?

BB52Big.jpg

First off, I'm thrilled with the response the new presentation of the show has gotten. Other than the aforementioned Mr. O'Grady, every comment has been a glowing review.

So Chawls, what would make us perfect? Seriously, what else would you like to see changed?

I know I have to earn it, but you guys gotta bring back the once-obligatory "Chawls namedrop". Doesn't matter when or how you do it. Include one of those per show and you're golden. [literally LOL]

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

as far as show format theres not a lot i could recommend, but upping the sound/mic quality would be a big plus. sounds like you guys are talking into tin cans sometimes plus echo and delays

Unfortunately, we're pretty much at the mercy of the Skype connection. Keep in mind that Skype is supposed to be for phone calls, not broadcasts. It's hardly ideal for what we're trying to do. Better mics might help a little, but they won't help all that much in improving the sound quality.

A lot of the delays were simply due to no one saying anything. I've taken care of those with simple editing.

Anyway, we're doing everything we can to improve the overall quality of the show.

BB52Big.jpg

as far as show format theres not a lot i could recommend, but upping the sound/mic quality would be a big plus. sounds like you guys are talking into tin cans sometimes plus echo and delays

Unfortunately, we're pretty much at the mercy of the Skype connection. Keep in mind that Skype is supposed to be for phone calls, not broadcasts. It's hardly ideal for what we're trying to do. Better mics might help a little, but they won't help all that much in improving the sound quality.

A lot of the delays were simply due to no one saying anything. I've taken care of those with simple editing.

Anyway, we're doing everything we can to improve the overall quality of the show.

i think most of the podcast i listen to use Skype too, but at least one uses Twitch tv. maybe thats worth a try?

if you wanted to go the mic route it think it would help. its weird, everyone sounds different. some people have that cell phone sound, and others like Kris Bazen, had a great quality sound. weather thats mic or Skype i dont know. or maybe just his Barry White voice, lol

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• 2 weeks later...

This week, we will be talking to someone who without him, the podcast would almost assuredly never be, and without whom, we would not all be here.... that's because he owns the place. We will be talking to the man who puts the CC in CCSLC, Chris Creamer!

I really hope the interview will be great. Without Chris, we wouldn't have this great site today.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

This week, we will be talking to someone who without him, the podcast would almost assuredly never be, and without whom, we would not all be here.... that's because he owns the place. We will be talking to the man who puts the CC in CCSLC, Chris Creamer!

If he doesn't drop an "aboot" or "sorey" at least once, I'll feel robbed :P

Together with autographed jersey resume cover letter and number handmade cards most of the rage,cheap jerseys for sale it was only a matter of time before card companies built brands around them. Topps did just that with Letterman Basketball, and it takes the same concept over to the NFL for Letterman Football. The namesake cards appear with a few different twists, and there's other autographed content to look cheap jersey site for too. Three-pack boxes of 2008 Topps Letterman Football should yield one Autographed Letterman card, one autographed patch card, one patch card, three rookies and six veterans. Autographed Letterman Booklet cards fall one per case.Base Cards and ParallelsThe shiny, mostly foil base cards in Letterman Football are split evenly between 50 veterans and retired players numbered to 949 and 50 rookies numbered to 419. All of cheap authentic jerseys them utilize a design that shows the player set against a large, ghosted-out image of himself, along with some horizontal lines on each side and a banner with set and player info at the bottom. Parallels come in Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys three versions of Refractors, with regular versions numbered to 99, X-Fractors numbered to 25 and Superfractors Anaheim Ducks Jerseys limited to one copy apiece. cheap authentic soccer jerseys This isn't the kind of set collectors usually choose to put together, which is good as packs contain just two veteran/retired cards and one rookie card each. I opened a single random pack to review and found Larry authentic soccer jerseys Fitzgerald, Vince Young and Redskins rookie receiver Malcolm Kelly.Autographed Cards2008 Topps Letterman Autographed Authentic Quad Relic Eddie Royal 47/75.Nick TylwalkThe meat and potatoes of this set Wholesale cheap soccer jerseys are the Autographed Letterman Patches, cards that feature a signature and an entire letter from a player's jersey nameplate. With every letter in the last name of 35 players available, there are over National Team Jerseys 200 different cards numbered to no more than 69 copies each. Though the base Letterman cards don't take letters from game-worn jerseys, the one-of-one Autographed Authentic Club Team Jerseys Letterman Patches do. Topps also takes the concept one step further with Autographed Letterman Booklet cards (falling one per eight-box case), which are giant hinged cards that unfold to reveal every letter in a player's name - one of which is autographed.

Along with autographed hat resume cover letter in addition to volume greeting cards most of the rage,cheap jerseys for sale it was only a matter of time before card companies built brands around them. Topps did just that with Letterman Basketball, and it takes the same concept over to the NFL for Letterman Football. The namesake cards appear with a few different twists, and there's other autographed content to look cheap chinese jerseys for too. Three-pack boxes of 2008 Topps Letterman Football should yield one Autographed Letterman card, one autographed patch card, one patch card, three rookies and six veterans. Autographed Letterman Booklet cards fall one per case.Base Cards and ParallelsThe shiny, mostly foil base cards in Letterman Football are split evenly between 50 veterans and retired players numbered to 949 and 50 rookies numbered to 419. All of cheap jerseys them utilize a design that shows the player set against a large, ghosted-out image of himself, along with some horizontal lines on each side and a banner with set and player info at the bottom. Parallels come in Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys three versions of Refractors, with regular versions numbered to 99, X-Fractors numbered to 25 and Superfractors Anaheim Ducks Jerseys limited to one copy apiece. wholesale authentic soccer jerseys This isn't the kind of set collectors usually choose to put together, which is good as packs contain just two veteran/retired cards and one rookie card each. I opened a single random pack to review and found Larry wholesale soccer jerseys Fitzgerald, Vince Young and Redskins rookie receiver Malcolm Kelly.Autographed Cards2008 Topps Letterman Autographed Authentic Quad Relic Eddie Royal 47/75.Nick TylwalkThe meat and potatoes of this set wholesale jerseys from china are the Autographed Letterman Patches, cards that feature a signature and an entire letter from a player's jersey nameplate. With every letter in the last name of 35 players available, there are over National Team Jerseys 200 different cards numbered to no more than 69 copies each. Though the base Letterman cards don't take letters from game-worn jerseys, the one-of-one Autographed Authentic Club Team Jerseys Letterman Patches do. Topps also takes the concept one step further with Autographed Letterman Booklet cards (falling one per eight-box case), which are giant hinged cards that unfold to reveal every letter in a player's name - one of which is autographed.

Archived