Podcast Topics?

mania

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening and I'm halfway through. I like it so far. Just a lot of good uniform talk.

With all the corresponding photos, maybe make a video with a slideshow of the photos that corresponds with the topics being discussed?

Other than that, great work and looking forward to more!

** Thanks for taking my topic suggestion!

Go A's!

With all the corresponding photos, maybe make a video with a slideshow of the photos that corresponds with the topics being discussed

I'm not too sure about this suggestion. Listening from my phone, it's much easier to view the photos. Sometimes slideshows don't even work.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

With all the corresponding photos, maybe make a video with a slideshow of the photos that corresponds with the topics being discussed

I'm not too sure about this suggestion. Listening from my phone, it's much easier to view the photos. Sometimes slideshows don't even work.

True. But I actually was able to listen to the computer and when a topic came up, I had to scroll and try to pinpoint which photo corresponds to the conversation. Not a big deal but something that I thought would help a little

Go A's!

If you couldnt tell from my tweets on it, I loved the 1st episode and look forward to many more.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Topic: "Untouchable" logos and/or uniforms. We hear about them any time someone does a concept. But which logos and/or uniforms are "untouchable" in you guys' opinions?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Topic: "Untouchable" logos and/or uniforms. We hear about them any time someone does a concept. But which logos and/or uniforms are "untouchable" in you guys' opinions?

i like that idea too, but keep in mind the difference between something that is still effective (well executed identity and solid brand) and something that is just old and out of date (St Louis Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings, Washington Redskins)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

having the photos all posted along with the mp3 is a great idea because people can scroll through, see a uniform they like/hate/whatever, and start looking forward to that point in the show where you talk about it to see what you have to say. or they can just skip to that part and not listen to the rest of the episode. either way, definitely very user-friendly. I'm gonna throw this on in the car later.

Listening to the podcast as I type this. I'm a 2-time! 2-time! topic contributor. Can I make it 3? Find out next week :P

But really though, I feel honored that I have suggested topics that you guys feel are worthy of serious discussion. Thanks.

Archived