Podcast Topics?

mania

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just confirmed for next week... we will also be talking to Fraser Davidson about the SBNation rebrand, and the insane undertaking (from a guess, I'd say it's close to 200 logos).

So it should be a really big, really awesome show. We'll have the week in review: CFB and the NFL, hopefully an official Nets unveiling, and two big interviews.

i believe its over 300, but can't wait for this one. couldnt ask for a better guest than Fraser

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

This week, we're going to be talking to Tom O'Grady of Gameplan Creative and Craig Pintens, Senior Associate AD/Marketing & Public Relations for the University of Oregon.

Oh wow. This'll be a can't miss show.

This week, we're going to be talking to Tom O'Grady of Gameplan Creative and Craig Pintens, Senior Associate AD/Marketing & Public Relations for the University of Oregon.

Every episode is a can't miss show. #kissass

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

O'Grady is typically a pretty nice guy -- not sure what happened with his personality when he was a member of the boards but all my exchanges with him outside the CCSLC have been very pleasant

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

O'Grady is typically a pretty nice guy -- not sure what happened with his personality when he was a member of the boards but all my exchanges with him outside the CCSLC have been very pleasant

Hold on boss man, I didn't mean to draw attention to that side of Tom O'Grady. The man's company was very involved with the NBA in the past, and continues to do high profile work. Regardless of the on-board drama centred around him, I'm sure he'll provide a very insightful and interesting interview. That's all I meant.

As for Mr. Pintens of the University of Oregon? Well "University of Oregon" and "sports logos podcast" kind of says it all, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Some of our listeners have commented on the long run times of The Logocast. As mania says, the show is driven by the listeners. In response to those of you who wanted a “no-frills”, shorter version of The Logocast, here for your perusal is The Logocast Digest. It’s pretty much the same show. The only real difference is it’s been edited down to the bare essentials. The run time of episode 12 was shortened from 2:25 to 1:45. We hope you enjoy it.

http://archive.org/d...eLogocastDigest

BB52Big.jpg

Question, why are the files so large? I listen to podcasts of similar length and their files are 30 MB but yours is 100 MB? It's a pain in the ass for me to download the episodes with my connection. :(

Well, we're working on that. It's precisely why we've created the "Logocast Digest." Here's the link http://archive.org/d...eLogocastDigest There you'll find an edited version of the show and the MP3 file is a more manageable 49 MB. You can download the edited show from the Archive.org page. We're also working on getting the Logocast Digest on iTunes.

BB52Big.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived