2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belichick, what a prick.

Once a sore loser, always a sore loser.

I'm sure his three Super Bowl victories will ease the pain. He was frustrated. We've all felt it after a game. If you haven't, then you don't understand sports.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Great. Now everyone can stop bitching about how the refs screwed the Ravens.

You're missing the point. They're screwing everybody in or associated with the NFL. It's a damn crapshoot on every play and every call. It's ridiculous. I hope Saints-Chiefs makes NFL Replay because if you ever want to see a complete and total officiating clusterbleep, watch that game.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Belicheat it about to become Belibroke. Scab ref or not, you DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON AN OFFICIAL, :censored:face.

Only Belibroke? I hope that classless sore loser gets the suspension he should have gotten for Spygate. I've had about enough of Belicheat's antics.

Also, LOL at the Pats! Welp, I no longer give two :censored:s about the Chargers embarrassing themselves. Gotta give props to Torrey Smith, too... I can't imagine how hard it must have been for him to take the field tonight, and I'm glad the Ravens could deliver a win for him.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Belichick, what a prick.

I'm sure his three Super Bowl victories will ease the pain. He was frustrated. We've all felt it after a game. If you haven't, then you don't understand sports.

How many coaches have lost games and been able to refrain from touching referees? Pretty much all of them.

6uXNWAo.png

Belichick, what a prick.

How many coaches have lost games and been able to refrain from touching referees? Pretty much all of them.

Reading for comprehension! I was more so explaining his level of frustration and was in no way standing up for his actions against the ref.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the "sore loser" part of Kramerica's post was directly inspired by the most babyish, immature reaction to a loss I have ever seen in my time as an NFL fan, and that's coming from someone who used to watch Jay Cutler twice a year.

You DO NOT put your hands on an official ever, and you especially don't do it when the league specifically tells coaches going into the week to stop verbally abusing the refs. Belicheat deserves a nice long suspension for that childish outburst, and frankly, he's had it coming for a while.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived